Chapter 44

Hola~

I've got my final exams in a couple of weeks, I despise higher education, I do English Language & Literature as well as Photography. My whole life is writing basically lol. Also if I don't update at the time that you want me to, then sadly, too bad. I always aim to update sometime on Monday, be it morning, evening or night, I do the best I can.

The previous chapter was some comic relief - I compiled all of my Omakes together, hope you liked that! I'll probably do another one in the future.

Also, what do you guys think of a possible select few Akatsuki member redemption?

Enjoy this chapter!

____________________________________

A beating heart of stone, you gotta be so cold
To make it in this world, yeah, you're a natural
Living your life cutthroat, you gotta be so cold
Yeah, you're a natural

- Natural by Imagine Dragons

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 44 - CutThroat

RECAP:

"Team Alpha," Naruto raised his arm, "When Deidara reports back and tells us who exactly is invading-" He paused, "General Nii, Bee, Han, Roshi, Zabuza, Juugo, Suigetsu," He noted everyone.

They all raised their heads and were ready for their leader's command. Naruto crossed his arms and looked at everyone in the eye.

"Prepare for attack."

END RECAP:

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well..." Kisame grinned, his sharp shark-like teeth glistening as he tossed his giant sword, Samehada, over his shoulder. "Itachi Uchiha, we were wondering where you had disappeared to."

Standing next to his brother, Itachi stared blankly at his former partner. "Apologies for worrying you, as you can see, it wouldn't have been a good idea to tell you where I was going."

His smirk twitching slightly, Kisame answered. "Pein would have loved to know that you were going directly to the centre of the Jinchuuriki base." He paused and huffed, "No one was worried."

"Who are the brats?" Sasori questioned.

Itachi studied the scene in front of him. His enemies were his former Akatsuki teammates; Kisame, the sword-wielding tailless tailed beast, Sasori of the Red Sand, Hidan the immortal zombie, and Zetsu.

It wasn't looking great, but Itachi knew that he would be able to put at least one of them in a genjutsu. The only problem was that they knew that he would probably do exactly that.