Meeting The Crew

Ramona couldn't believe she was left behind again. Bruce guided the large to the lab area but not truly inside, fearing the dog may hit something and everything will go 'Boom'. "Hey, you know he's coming back right." Bruce said speaking to Ramona who was looking down the hall with her ears perk. Ramona looked back at Bruce with an unimpressive expression before looking back towards the hall waiting on Steve. Bruce let out a laugh at the dog behavior, never before have he seen a dog with so much sass. "Well, I know i'm not much of company but this is fun, I wish Steve would've gave me a toy for us to play with." Bruce said looking around, he really wanted to get in the lab, the sooner he find the Tesseract, the sooner he can leave. "I'm sure you won't break anything let's go in the lab, you can help me find tools or whatever." Bruce said guiding Ramona into the lab and started getting to work. Bruce let Ramona off the leash, "Just don't break anything, neither I or Steve can afford to pay Nick back." Bruce said with an awkward smile and got to work. Ramona looked at the weird man, she knew something was off with him, he had two different scents to him, one was a normal nervous type of scent the other was something Ramona couldn't place.

Ramona kept her distance from the man, and stayed by the door looking out for either Steve to return or hopefully Bucky, when ever that will come. Ramona laid down with her nose close to the door hoping to find a scent that she was familiar with. "I can tell you don't trust anyone, that's a good trait to have, but what do I know right, I have a huge green monster sharing my body that I don't even like." Bruce said dejectedly while looking through formulas and working the math out in his head. "Steve said to give you food, I don't really eat much, but one day I hope we can be some what friends." Bruce said with a smile looking at the dog. Ramona didn't even budge, she didn't trust anyone, but being around Bruce showed, he was to bad just keep his distance and she wouldn't have to put him in his place. Ramona huff, before hearing footsteps coming down the hallway. Ramona left her head and gave a growl, she then stood up with her fur on end as she spotted a man that was surrounded by guards. Bruce looked up hearing the growl coming from the dog and spotted Loki being guided to who know where. Bruce was surprise they capture him so quickly, when Loki made eye contact with him and had a smirk on his face Bruces couldn't help but to feel hypnotize for some strange reason. Loki then turned his attention to Ramona who growled showing her teeth before licking her lips then repeating the action, Loki just stuck his nose in the air in disgust with the creature and continue on with his entourage.

Bruce rubbed his eyes, not understanding why he felt like he was under some kind of spell. "Well that was fast right girl." Bruce said before walking over to Ramona giving her a quick pat on the head. Bruce notice she had what felt like a lump on her head, Bruce ignoring the growl that Ramona was giving him, parted some fur and notice that scars was on her head, he made a mental note to ask Steve if she had any brain surgery. Ramona shook her head looking at Bruce as if he invited her privacy. "Sorry girl, that was rude of me, I shouldn't have done that." Bruce said quickly, then scratch her underneath her chin as an apologize. Ramona gave in to the pet and wag her tail just a little before removing herself from the man and went back to looking out for Steve. Bruce felt some truce have been formed. Ramona smelled Steve scent! Ramona was wagging her tail like crazy before jumping on the glass trying to get a better view. Bruce laugh before opening the door, "I guess everyone is back, let's go greet them." Bruce said latching on Ramona leash before she can take off, finding Steve wasn't hard, Ramona know his scent well when Steve was in eye sight Bruce let go of the leash letting the dog attack Steve with love. Ramona jump on Steve giving him kisses, Steve laugh petting her all over enjoy the fact that someone still like him.

"Hey girl, I told you it wouldn't be long." Steve said trying to escape Ramona tounge, Ramona wasn't having any of that and continue her attack of love. Bruce stood back enjoying the act between the man and the dog. "She really missed you, she didn't leave the lab door not for a minute. You're dog is a good dog." Bruce said, Steve pushed Ramona away, "I bet she didn't leave the door, i've known her since she was a puppy and she was my best friend dog but some of mine to I guess." Steve said trying to keep Ramona from jumping at him. Bruce nod his head in understanding. "I notice that she have scars on her head, would you mind telling me what happen, I just want to make sure they aren't bothering her to badly." Bruce said wanting to help in anyway possible if needed. Steve just shook his head, "Maybe another time Bruce, if it start to become a problem for her I will definitely let you know, thank you." Steve said to the kind man, Bruce nod, "So what happen out there?" Steve told Bruce everything that happened on the field and him finally meeting Howard Stark son.