Sneaky Captain

Steve was letting Ramona do her business in an outdoor area, he had so much stuff going on in his mind, why was he here, what was his purpose on being here. Everything was so different then what he was use to, he wasn't use to all these high tech gadgets, and large words that was being tossed around him. Steve felt so much more out of place then he ever have since waking up. Ramona was done doing her business before a small hole opened up, spooking the poor dog, and her business disappeared before her very eyes. Ramona went back to the area where she did her business trying to understand what she just saw before the cleaning cycle activated, making Ramona jump then run over to Steve before barking at the grass that didn't her dirty. Steve laugh, remembering that he wasn't alone with confusion when it came to technology, "It's ok girl, it's just cleaning the grass and disinfecting it. You're fine." Steve said laughing at Ramona who was growling at the grass that now smelt like lemons. "It's ok girl, we'll get use to everything don't you worry." Steve said rubbing Ramona on her head in comfort, "And don't think I didn't spot what you and Natasha was up to earlier." Steve said with a small smile, finding that the red head agent was trying to win over Ramona. Ramona just grumbled ignoring the fact she was busted and may not get a treat from Steve that she was hoping to get later.

"Come on girl, let's go check out what Bruce and Tony is up to." Steve said walking with Ramona in front of him leading him to the lab. They made it just in time to witness Tony give Bruce a small shock with his little shocker tool. "Hey! are you crazy!" Steve said to Tony, mad that he was willing to put everyone at risk for his own curiosity, this man was very selfish. "You really have a hold on it don't you, what keep you calm let me guess, music, maybe even the devil lettuce." Tony said upset that his plan on seeing the green giant failed. "Is everything a joke to you?" Steve said in annoyance at Tony childish behavior, "Only funny things are, like your dog for instance. The way she look is very...strange." Tony said popping a blueberry in his mouth, "Threatening everyone safety on board isn't funny Tony." Steve said before looking to Bruce, "No offense Bruce." "None taken, I wouldn't be here if something like would set me off, don't worry Steve i'm ok." Bruce said with a smile at Tony antic. Tony just rolled his eyes and continue eating his berries. Ramona was watching the man, making sure he wouldn't try to touch her, she was ready for him this time, the grass already made her look like a fool. "You need to strut Doctor, don't tip toe like this guy here." Tony said tossing a blueberry up and down, noticing that Ramona was following the action and smiled before putting the blueberry in his mouth. Ramona huff mad that she was letting her stomach lead her instead of her instinct to stay focused. "You need to focus on our problems." Steve said "I 'm why did Fury call us now, why wait, why now?" Tony asked, "Even he's not feeling trusting of our spy, Steve, Nick is a spy, his secret have secrets. I'm just waiting on information that is being hack and we will get more information. Blueberry?" Tony asked as him and Bruce started to explain why they are so suspicious about Nick, then Tony threw a blueberry to Ramona who caught it with skill. "You're hacking, and you wonder why they didn't want to call you." Steve said feeling like Tony will blow this entire operation.

"Out of everyone in this room, beside the dog, which by the way, why did Fury let her here anyway, who is wearing spangles and strips, and of no use here." Tony said with annoyance, tired of Steve goodie to shoes behavior. Steve couldn't help but feel hurt, it was like hearing his own thoughts and insincerity slap him in his face. Ramona nudge Steve hands, sensing that his energy shifted, "Steve, none of this sound fishy to you." Bruce asked wanting to defuse the tension in the room. Steve just looked at both men before walking away, "Just find the cube." Steve said before whistling to Ramona to follow. Steve felt a tug happen, he knew Loki weapon was a Hydra looking weapon, and yes everyone of his bells were ringing about this whole operation, but he was a solider, soldiers didn't ask what their mission were or why they were doing them, they just follow. Right now Steve was catching on quickly, this was a new time, a new era, everything was different, he had better start catching up or else he will be lost forever, that means stop thinking like Captain America and start thinking like Steve Rogers, try to think outside the box and take action into your own hands. "Come on girl, we need to find something I know it's here." Steve said before creeping down the halls and trying to find the weapon department without being detected, what better partner to have then one that is train to locate Hydra weapons.