1.

High school, the scariest place Mya and Lea could think of

High school, the scariest place Mya and Lea could think of. The two girls walked down the halls of the dreadful place. A place full of clicks and judgment. They walked to their lockers, as they spotted their other friends. Sirena, Isabella, and Yuki. Mya gave a faint smile as she pulled her hair into a lazy bun.

"Why do you look so tired?" Isabella gave Mya a look as she pulled her math textbook out.

Mya yawned, "I was finishing my English paper."

Yuki raised a brow at her very tried looking friend. "Why didn't you do it before?"

"Because if it's due at Midnight on Canvas, I am submitting it at midnight," Mya smirked halfway as she opened up her locker and started to put the unnecessary things inside of it. 

"At least they weren't up binge-watching Harry Potter again," Sirena pointed out the improvement. 

"That's tonight," Lea told them as their friends groaned.

"How many times have you watch it?" Sirena asked.

"I lost track," Mya shrugged as she pulled out her history textbook. "It's just too good not to watch."

"Grey's Anatomy is better," Isabella told them as they waited for the bell to ring. 

"Not even!" Lea told her as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Yeah, Bella, I love you, I really do. But until you watch Harry Potter, you can't say anything," Mya shut her locker.

Isabella threw one of her hands up in the air as she shut her locker. "How can I, when all you do is talk about it and spoil the ending?!"

"By not listening to us," Mya acted as if this was the most obvious thing in the world to do. As if Lea and her did not discuss their different theories for the movies all throughout lunch. The bell for first class rang. "See you guys at lunch"

"Bye," Her friends said as they separated ways to get to class.

Mya walked to her history class with a tired expression. She wore baggy sweat pants and a black tank top. She refused to try hard just for school, it seemed unnecessary and time consuming. She would rather get thirty extra minutes of sleep, than do her makeup. Also if a guy wanted her that badly, he was going to have to accept her for who she was.

Mya plopped down in her seat next to Lucas Heart. A boy who was athletic and hot; two of Mya's favorite qualities in a guy. However, she never saw him like that, seeing as they were good friends.  

"On a scale of one, to most likely, how boring do you think this class will be?" Lucas pulled out his notebook from his bag.

"Most likely," Mya giggled as she slouched down in her chair. "How do you deal with him also being your football coach?"

"A lot of energy drinks," Lucas winked at her as their teacher, Mr. Tyler, came into the room.

"Okay, today class, we will be learning about World War Two," Mr. Tyler wrote down on the whiteboard. He didn't believe in using any of that fancy technology like PowerPoint or even textbooks. He liked to teach by talking through everything. "Can anyone tell me what the cause of World War two was?"