52.

James let go of Nana the moment Taehyung charged at him. Taking up his own demon form, he ran straight towards Taehyung. The moment both of them clashed, the entire hell rattled because of the immense power they held.

Seeing James was distracted, Hoseok and Jungkook ran to where Nana was to save her.

"Not so fast boys", Vani's voice erupted before both of them were flung off in the distance.

"This bitch", Jungkook cursed. "I never liked you anyway", with that he charged at her, removing his small dagger which now transformed into a full Katana, its blade shining deeply because of the light from the red moon.

Vani smirked removing her own sword as she charged at the man. Their swords clashed and before they knew it, it was a full on battle.

Hoseok went to Nana, as he helped the girl come out of her chains. A creature screeched behind them and his eyes widened as it opened its beak to throw flame at them only for it to drop dead the next second.

They looked at Yoongi who had magically killed the creature. "What", the older spat at them. "Just because I am lazy doesn't mean I am not powerful"

Ignoring him, Hoseok pulled the chains off me. He closed his eyes as he tried to heal me, only to see his powers not working. "What in the name of God..", he said looking at his own hands.

"Heaven healers cannot use their powers in hell", Yoongi educated him. "Your healing powers won't work here"

"Shit", Hoseok muttered as he looked at me. Before he could say anything, the three of us were thrown to the side as a big monster stood in front of us.

———•••———

Jungkook and Vani walked in circles as they glared at one another, their swords circling behind them. Vani only had one power which was to open and close portals but like Taehyung and James, she had no dark powers of her own.

This made the game fair for Jungkook who was an excellent swordsman.

She charged at him and in no moment the swords were clashing against one another. Jungkook ducked, kicking the woman who fell to her feet.

She stood up and charged once again. Jungkook defended him but being the snake Vani was, she removed another dagger from her belt and stabbed him in the thighs.

Jungkook fumbled in his steps as the blade sliced through his legs and blood flowed from it. Vani smirked taking this as another opportunity to come at him.

Jungkook watched as Vani raised her sword to stab him, but being quick he put his leg in between causing her to fall. He put his own sword at a vertical angel and the girl fell straight on it. The sound of flesh cutting filled the area as the sword went straight through her stomach.

Vani's eyes widened as she looked down to see the sword right through her body. Her mouth opened slightly as blood trickled down it. Jungkook pulled the sword out of her body while mustering all energy in his leg and kicking her. Vani stumbled in her steps as she fell straight through the valley into the fire pits of hell — the last thing she saw before she died being a smirking Jungkook.

———•••———

"Dear brother, I have waited long for this", James snarked as he transformed into a demon. His form was an exact replica of Lucifer, which caused the devil to be surprised.