-100

Ariella's pov

"Please don't leave me." Terry started to break down.

"Woah. Who said i was leaving?" I raise my brow as i changed into some better clothes that wouldn't get ruined.

"Well shit has been going around and i just thought you would leave after all that happened." Terry shrugged.

"Nah. My ass is staying here." I smile as i hug him. "Now will you excuse me i have something to take care of." I smile as i walk out my house.

"Ummm Ariella." Terry followed behind me as i stormed over to Oscar's house.

OOOOOO BITCH

"Oh shit." One of the guys yelled as i stormed over to them.

Oscar was sitting on MY CRATE that i gave him. But next to him was my crate that had a paper that said reserved on it.

Awww. NO.

Hes tryna be cute. DONT FALL FOR IT.

"Uh hi." Oscar stuttered.

I didnt even look at him. I tried pushing him off my crate but he was being stubborn on purpose.

"Dude get off." I yell.

"Dont call me dude." He started getting mad as he tried holding me.

"Fine ima just call you cheater instead." I yelled as i slapped his hands away. "And dont touch me or else we fighting." I growled as he stood up.

"Mamas stop. Lets talk." He frowned.

"Nah you trippin. Enough was said the other day. Im done. We done. You shut the fuck up. I didnt come to converse with you. I came to get my shit." I say as i tried to walk into his house.

"Ariella stop!" Oscar sighed.

"Suck my dick." I spat as i roamed his closet to grab my clothes. Then i kissed Malina's forehead.

"Goodbye baby girl. Dont worry i'll try and visit you." I mumbled to her before i walked out his room. But he didn't let me.

"Oscar i really dont want to kill you in the room your daughters in. So get the fuck out of my way." I gritted my teeth.

"I didnt cheat." He sighed.

"That hickey says otherwise." I laugh as i look at him.