61. I didn't mean to...

< Do you think your beautiful girl's body could handle two guys banging her at the same time?👌💦 ]

What is....

This can't be real. My heart is on the verge of blowing up. I hurry to dial Y/N's number, my hands already shaking just from the thought of something bad that could happen to her.

The phone keeps on ringing.

She doesn't answer me.

I stand up from the couch and hurry to get into the entryway to put my shoes on, while trying to call her once again. I'm already about to collapse onto the floor. What the hell is happening?

"F*CK! Why the hell aren't you answering baby?!" I speak out with fright already making my voice quaver as no response is coming from her, but run out to get to my car. I know where she went, she could still be there if I hurry.

I start the vehicle and try to send a text to her at the same time. God...Tell me she's okay...No one would want to hurt her...

I dart my eyes on my screen once a new text appear.

< Why aren't you answering Jungkook? Oh yeah...😲 You want me to tell you how she's doing, right? ]

< Her lips are so beautiful, I think I won't be able to not make her give me a blowjob💦 She wouldn't refuse it if she was drunk enough, right? ]

< You're not answering?🤭 Come on Jungkook. A foursome with you, me, another guy and her...she would take so much that I think she wouldn't be able to walk again...🤤 Doesn't it sound great to think about your girl being f*cked hard by three guys? ]

[ Who the f*ck are you a*shole?! Don'tyou freaking dare tall about her that way you son of a b*tch! >

< Who I am? A guy about to f*ck your girl🤫 ]

[ You better not touch just a hair from her if you don't want me to beat you to death >

< I have to go now, I won't let anyone interrupt us. Not like what happened to you.😉 ]

This piece of sh*t is going to die if I get to know who he is! What the hell just happened in a matter of some minutes?! I'm so disgusted, I feel nauseas with a stress that never my body had to went through in its life.

No one knows about what happened between us this morning except for...Jimin and that guy I dont know, Leo...

I call this son of a b*tch. Not bearing it anymore to read those freaking text he must be enjoying to send me.

He picks it up.

"Who the f*ck are you and where is Y/N?!"

"Wow...! Hold your horses man," he scoffs at me with people talking and laughing in the background as if he wasn't alone. "Do you want to hear her sweet voice?"

"Where is she? You better tell me right away before I call the poli-"

"Sweetheart," he calls someone out, "Say hello to one of my friends."

"What's his name?" she answers. This is her, I recognize that voice but why does she seems so calm?

"You know him a lot but he's too shy to tell you in person he wants to see you, come on, say hello for him,"

"Hello~" she laughs. "See," he talks again. "She's so naive that she thinks I'm the good old guy she used to know. Isn't it bad to be so kind with everyone when your boyfriend gets mad at you over stupid things?"