Hawks facination with the humans

Michael and kyra looked around them, already feeling the sexual need that was pulling inside them like magnets to strip naked, and make love right there in the courtyard in broad daylight. Kyra did not understand what was happening to her, and as a fairy came up to them and played the fiddle in their ear, Kyra was hypnotized and started to remove her gown off her shoulders.

Michael tensed and pulled her gown back up, and covered his wife's body, already regretting his decision to bring his bride here, but Kyra was glad that she was here, and pulled her gown once again off her shoulders, and this time a little lower exposing her round and firm breasts, not realizing what she was doing. Her body trembled with lust, and she wanted to rip her gown off her body, as one of the ethereal beings sprinkled stardust on her.

Before Michael had the chance to pull her gown up again over her shoulders, the fairies danced to the side, and created an open path, and Michael saw his old friend walk through it and come stand in front of them.

Kyra watched this powerful, gorgeous giant, with muscles of steel walk towards them, and she almost came in her pants. He was like a sex magnet, and his magnetism was pulling on Kyra's body that was begging to be touched.

Hawks eyes looked at the princess with fascination, she was beautiful and very desirable. He lowered his eyes to her bare breasts, and immediately his erection harden triple the size. Michael tensed, and stepped in front of his wife, covering her nakedness from the Fay who seemed not able to tare his eyes off his wife.

Hawk raised an eye brow, and tried to control the need inside him, this was his friend he reminded himself, and his wife is off limits. Focusing all his energy on Michael, he said in a deep and rich voice, "My friend, long time no see."

"I thought to visit your lands with my new bride, and mayhap stay for a few days on your island Oasis, for our honeymoon, if that's alright with you." Michael said stiffly, not at all liking the effect this Fay was having on his wife.

"Your are welcome to stay as long as you like. The island is yours for as long as you need it my friend." The Fay told him, "But first let me introduce myself to your bride of choice."

Michael's gut twisted with jealousy as the Fay stepped to the side to peek at Kyra, and thankfully, she had pulled up her gown to hide her beautiful breasts.

"Hello." The Fay warrior said in a velvety soft voice that dripped lust.

Kyra was about to wet her panties, and placed her hand on Michael's shoulder, and pinched it, letting him know silently that she needs help. Michael wanted desperately to take his wife from here and run, but did not want to offend the Fay, and make him his enemy, and stood by, and watched as the Fay took Kyra's hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed it.

Kyra's lips trembled, as she held on to what was left of her dignity, and smiled at him, but when the Fay warrior smiled back at her, she almost let out a scream of desire, as the feeling inside her traveled all the way to her private domain, and caressed itself.

Gggggggrrrrrrrrr

Hawk looked at his friend, and smiled showing off his even white teeth. "I was just checking out how my sexuality works on humans, don't worry I will leave her alone, I respect you and consider you a friend Michael, and would never cross the line where your wife is concerned." He lied.

Michael was not stupid to believe that, but he knew that there was nothing he could do bout it. He was not in his own territory, but the Fay's, and they were very powerful beings, and overpowered him. He had made a huge mistake bringing Kyra here, he thought angrily.

"All is good Hawk, I know you to be decent and loyal." And he almost choked on his words, he knew that all Fay's use trickery and deceit when they want something that doesn't belong to them. His instincts told him to grab Kyra and run, but he was outnumbered by the Fay's here, and he did not want to put Kyra in any danger.

Michael detected laughter in the Fay's golden eyes, and his heart skipped a beat. He knew the Fay warrior was up to something.

"Come my friend, let me show you Oasis island, and give you the privacy that you seek." He said, throwing one more appreciative glance at Kyra.

Michael pulled his wife to the other side of him, where she was out of the Fay's sight, and followed the Fay to the sparkling blue ocean.

Kyra's body finally relaxed from the sexual tension, and Michael noticed it, which could only mean one thing, that the Fay, turned off his sexual magnetism, and showed some respect for them. The Druid was very grateful that his friend respected him enough to leave his wife alone.

The warm ocean waves, splashed on their feet, as Hawk pointed to the island Oasis, that was about a hundred miles away, and said, "That is it right over there. Zap yourselves there and stay as long as you want."

Michael wasted no time, grabbing his wife, he zapped the both of them to the island eager to remove his wife from the Fay's view.

The Fay watched them disappear, and grabbed his jewels and massaged them. Michael's wife was very beautiful he thought, and it has been a long time since he felt this way about a human. He considered humans to be weaklings, and half the men that Fay's were. The females were usually plain and simple compared to fairies, who were beautiful ethereal beings, but Michael's wife was different. Her beauty matched and exceeded his own peoples beauty, and Michael too was an even match with him, as far as looks and strength goes. He was no mere human, he was powerful and handsome, and the Fay wondered what the rest of his family looked like. He heard rumors that his friend had two sisters that matched the beauty of the fairies, and he was curious to see if the rumors were true.

Wasting no time, he made himself invisible and zapped himself to Sterlingshire castle, where he stood in the corner and checked out the scenery. Michael had warned him to never step foot on his lands, but the Fay knew that the Druid was going to be busy with his bride for the next few days to even notice that he was here.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and look forward to the next, to see which of the two sisters the Fay will claim. Thank you for your votes and comments they mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxo