2.

"Who are you?!" Alastor Moody's magical eye switched between the two girls as he limped closer to the table, which the two girls were still lying on top of

"Well I'm Mya, and this is Lea," Mya told him as she pointed to her friend who rolled off the table and landed on the floor with a thud. "It's nice to meet you."

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." Lea kept mumbling once she stood up, looking wide-eyed at the people in front of her. Her eyes locking on a particular boy with a lightning bolt scar. "Your Harry Potter!"

"I-I am" Harry replied, a little taken a back by the girl pointing a finger at him. He may have been used to the constant staring, but never had anyone been so blunt before.  

Remus Lupin took Lea by the arm causing her to let out a squeal, as Sirius went to hall Mya off the table. However, she was quicker than him jumping to stand up on top of the table. Accidentally stepping in their dinner. 

"Oooo... sorry about that," Mya sheepishly scrunched up her nose, removing her foot from the stew.

"Just get off the table," Sirius rolled his eyes as he gestured for her to get down.

"You get off the table," Mya replied back as she crossed her arms.

"I'm not even on the table!" Sirius cried out throwing his hands up in the air.

"Exactly," Mya smirked proudly. "How am I possibly supposed to get off the table, unless you get on the table, so we can get off the table together?"

"That doesn't even make sense!" Sirius yelled as he clutched his hair in frustration.

"You don't make sense," Mya sassed back.

"Young lady, get off the table, immediately!" Mrs. Weasley stepped into Sirius's failed attempt with Mya.

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley!" Mya said in a high pitched voice as she quickly got off the table.

"Ho-how do you know my name?" Mrs. Weasley was a bit taken aback by this.

"Harry Potter," Mya told her before looking at the twins with a smirk on her face, "Hiya boys."

"Hello," They said in sync, making Mya's heart do a little dance.

"What do I have to do with you knowing Mrs. Weasley?" Harry furrowed his brows in confusion. 

"Not you pre say," Mya told him. "More like, your movies."

Harry looked even more confused "My what-?"

"And your books!" Lea felt a need to add, as they were far better than the movies. Remus, who was still holding onto her arm, gave her an odd glance. "Those are better than the movies."

"Hang on," Mr. Weasley spoke up. "What are you girls talking about?"

"Well you see, we aren't from... here?" Lea tried to make it sound like a statement, but it came out more as a question because she didn't know how to explain it.