13th Page: Dungeon Diving

At a Certain Field...

The ground shook violently as a wave of magic suddenly manifested within the border of the Clover and Diamond kingdom's, ancient ruins unearthing from the ground, a massive ruined kingdom appeared, a giant entrance being carved out in front of a dark hallway.

A sinister red light shone from within as a black and red orb with glaring red lights floated at the entrance before disappearing, the entire structure shaking as a pillar of black and red magic radiating bloodlust shot towards the sky, shaking the ground and shattering the sky, dying the sky surrounding the ruins blood red.

A Legacy has been unearthed!

Black Bulls' Hideout...

"Hey, Magna...let's fight." Luck spoke has he looked at Magna, who was currently on top of Asta, the boy doing push-ups with his senior adding more weight.

"No way, you battle freak." Magna shut down the request as he continued to eat his pudding.

"Come on, I'll eat your pudding if you don't!" Luck grinned as he said this, not a hint of fear in his eyes.

"No!" Magna shifted his position on top of Asta, getting his pudding as far away from Luck as possible. Elsewhere in the room, (Y/N) was doing one handed pushups, Orion on his back.

"Orion, can I just say you're fucking heavy." (Y/N) grunted as he did another push-up, almost wanting to kick Orion off his back as the orange haired boy smiled widely, letting out a bit of his magic, intensifying his weight as (Y/N) felt like his back was to break.

"You were saying?" Orion smirked as he saw (Y/N) begin to struggle. By this point he was surrounded in an aura of magic, adding a ton of weight as (Y/N) smirked.

"Bring...it!" Smirking, (Y/N) began to rapidly do his pushups, an anti-bird on his head as Orion became slightly dizzy from the sudden change in speed.

"Woah, woah, WOAH!" Orion screeched as he was sent flying off (Y/N) and face first into a wall, holding up a white flag in surrender.

"And that's five thousand!" (Y/N) laughed as he sat cross legged, the bird on his head seemingly not reacting as Melody, Noelle and Alice all stared at it intensely.

"Silvantus Schnauzer." Noelle proclaimed as she looked at the bird, a cute smile on her face.

"No, he should be called Lencio." Alice denied as she gave her own name.

"It should be Destinim..." Melody quitedly gave her own name, though the bird put its wing down, not wanting any of those names.

"Is no one going to question why they're talking to a bird? I'm not going crazy, right?" (Y/N) sweatdropped as the girls continue to talk about the bird and suggesting names.

Seeing no one respond, (Y/N) sighed as he took the anti bird off his head, taking a good look at it. Hmm...

Something certainly felt off about this bird, but (Y/N) couldn't place his finger on it. Meh, he'd find out sometime anyway since it insisted on following him.

"Hmm, I think it's name should be "Wine."" Vanessa gave her own name, making (Y/N) facepalm.

"I'll allow you to borrow a single letter from my goddess' name." Gauche spoke as he held up a picture of Marie, making (Y/N) deadpan at the boy.