11.0

Nassiah

  I pressed one mumbling curse words under my breath. King was getting his hair braided and me and Tash we're watching old 2000 BET movies. She said it made her feel better. "What you want women damn" I spoke as I watched Yvette and Jody yell back and forth for the umpteeth time.

"I need help" she whined through the phone. I smacked my lips together.

"You know my name ain't no goddamn help- you mean you wanna talk to ya seed" I corrected her.

"Yeah I do- but They didn't close the case yet and Tyrell tryna pin his murders on me!" I laughed into the phone- honestly I didn't mean too I was just trying to laugh. "That's funny?" She barked and I laughed a bit more.

   "Betta' hope they check ya calls- I told ya ho ass don't take the fall for that ain't shit ass nigga"

  "OOOO daddy 'aid bad - he get poppin" King said laughing as he pointed at me. I stuck out my tongue and the boys laughter got louder.

   "Aw What is my baby doing?He sounds so happy-he likes it down there?" She asked. Lacey was an idiot but she was once mad funny and good to be around. That crack and that crazy boyfriend changed her ass real quick.

   "Yeah he like it- he getting his hair braided he almost done"

  "And Nassiah you actin like for someone you love you wouldn't do time" she said diverging the argument back to that.

  "Nobody who love someone gonna ask them to sit inna cell they meant to be in you stupid? Jail ain't no fucking Disney why you want someone you love there? You don't dumbass ho' that's anotha' lesson on shoulda listened to me fore it was to late— here king talk to ya momma" I said after my little rant and king took the phone before talking his butchered up English to her.

   "Ain't Neva' had to do her like that"  Tash said as she finished the last braid on kings head.

   "I sure did- she stay justifying her stupid shit with my stupid shit" I muttered rubbing my face. I had a bruise on my face from the fight I had with Alonso and my jaw still sort of hurt- but Atleast he ain't leave another scar on my face . Lock lucky Alonso merked him first.

"Let's talk about your most recent stupid action" she said side eyeing me. "Who did you beat up? I've been walking around it for two days now Imma ask" she snapped moving king from her lap he whined as he still talked on the phone and went into the other room even though I could still hear his laughter and voice.

"Me and Alonso got inna fight" Tas'hania eyes nearly popped out of her head before a small chuckle left her lips. "It ain't funny" I said giving her a glare she smacked her teeth together still some amusement on her face.

    "Makes me feel Betta' bout my love life" she then said and I exhaled at my nonexistent one. I needed to go out and get my dick wet forreal.

"Ian have one- ya boy in love with his piece and who am I to step inna way of love" I questioned

"His husband but go off" she muttered making me mush her face as I went into the kitchen. I poured myself some apple juice.

"D-Daddy" pharaoh cried running to find me eventually he did and handed me my phone which no longer was on the phone. "Mommy n-no 'Ike me" he cried hardly. "I be bad?" He asked I took a sip of my drink than sighed picking up the boy. I grabbed a paper towel and blew his nose and kissed his cheek.

"No momma just in a long ass time out- she still love you though" I said leaning against the counter rocking him in my arms. The boy cries didn't calm down not like I expected them too- as another boy with mommy issues it I could understand the pain. Shit I loved my momma with all my heart at one point but I wasn't enough for her thot ass so I returned the feeling. But that hurt made me angry- I ain't want king to be as angry as me. I wanted ole boy to be happy as hell, like the kid that's so happy you want to punch him type of happy.like the type you wonder how they are that happy. When I snapped out of my thoughts pharaoh was fast asleep- I figured he was tired because, Lacey was an alright person but not all that to cry about. I placed him in the room before going back to back towards the living  room. Ding dong-

  "Get da door siah!" Tash called making me groan and head towards the front door when I opened it I couldn't help but smack my lips.

  "What you doing here ho' ?" I asked
Melanie who looked a mess- but I never thought the girl was all that cute.

  "I need to talk to Tash- I love her" she said. She looked tired and like a hot mess but she broke my sisters heart so I was gonna let her feel shitty for a bit longer.

   "Mane fuck outchea' member how you was going in on my ass? I'm finna go in on yours- Tash don't need your fuck ass In her life. You think a sorry finna fix things? You ain't shit welcome to the club, don't drink and drive" I said before shutting the door in her face and going back to sit down on the couch.

   "Who was it?"

   "Von trying make me do a drop off- niggas be twalin" I lied and she nodded paying attention to the movie once more.

....................