chapter 3

Pov stands for point of view

Lily's grandma Verena Vean pov

That girl, my grand daughter, she is such a pitiful child, my son does not give her love, care, support that she should have.

Did we do something wrong, was it wrong to forced marriage between the two of them? I want to give her all of my affections, she is such a smart, caring, adorable kid.

I really LOVE her! I wish she could see that I'm not going to hurt her, is it because of my appearance, do I appear too strict and bad? Is it because of my poker face?

She is so adorable, she has inherited our family's red eyes and silky, soft, flowey black hair, I simply love her so much.

                       Lily Vean

Name: Lily VeanGender: femalePower: Dark, barrier, firePosition: the daughter of Duke Vean and one of the villainess of you're my love (otome game)Traits: Ruby Red eyes with dark black smooth hair

Name: Lily Vean
Gender: female
Power: Dark, barrier, fire
Position: the daughter of Duke Vean and one of the villainess of you're my love (otome game)
Traits: Ruby Red eyes with dark black smooth hair.
Likes: Josh Ronbel(in the past), foods, games, knowledge, magic, those who treats her well
Dislikes: her family, classmates, hypocrites, fake people.

She is so beautiful, I am so sure that when she grows up, she will become an otherworldly beauty.

Oh yeah, now I should arrange her marriage, since she is already 11 years old.

I want her to live a happy and carefree life, with this marriage settled, no one can bully her, I'm sure no one will look down on her, I hope that my good intentions are not misinterpreted.

I feel so regretful about how I forced my son to get married and I feel guilty towards that child, I want to let her choose who she wants to marry, so I'm fine if she says no. I will not force it on her.

Back to Lily's pov

"Lily, I came to pick you up today let's go" said grandma Verena Vean

Finally I'm discharged from the hospital, I can finally move around and focus on magic!

As Haruna kishimoto, I always dreamt of having magical powers and now that I have them, I m so happy.

As I look into my memories, I can see that I am afraid of using my magic is too much and overflowing!

In my past life as Lily Vean, I never actually trained my powers since I was afraid of it, this is also another reason why my classmates ignore/avoided me. If people with less magical power stays with people with strong magical power, they will suffer from some sort of clash backs, especially if those people don't have control, and I was one of them, in my past life.

I used a magic choker necklace to keep my magic, and that's why I couldn't use any magic, anyway it did not hinder my daily life activities.

"Lily, I want to ask you this question, are you willing to get engaged?" Asked grandma Verena Vean

I look up to her and was silent for a while, if it was the me without the memories of my two lifes, I would definitely say no, since I fell in love at first sight with Josh Ronbel.

But now that I don't love him, I'm thinking about this carefully, it's necessary for nobles to get engaged when they are young or else they would not find a suitable candidate if they are too old, especially for females. I was thinking very deeply and it took me awhile, just before I was about to answer my grandma question.

She said "don't worry I won't force you into a marriage, I hope you will meet him before you decide to get engaged with him or not, he will be back after 2 months in hopes to meet you, so make your decision carefully at that time."

I look at her and then nod my head, I decided to follow my grandma's orders.

"Grandma I have a request, can you fulfill it???" I asked

"As long as it's reasonable, I will consider it." She replied.