chapter 23. ♡

"it's ok. i can live alone. besides, more room for me?" chinsun tried to lighten the mood.

~time skip~

chinsun arrived at her brother's old apartment. she sat on his old bed and grabbed one of his pillows. she pulled it closer to her and sniffed it. oh how she missed him.

chinsun soon drifted off to sleep, dreaming of a life where her family was still alive.

~time skip~

the next morning at school, chinsun walked to her locker. she looked at her phone, 7:02 am it read. she headed to her first hour. she was the first one to arrive.

chinsun pulled out a book and began to read. today, she wore her round spectacles instead of contacts, so she could hide her stained cheeks.

she didn't notice a special someone walk into the room, until she felt something wet. she looked up to see, inhee standing above her. she had a water bottle in her hand, pouring it straight onto chinsun's head.

she gasped, realizing inhee's friends, seunghee, aecha, and jiyun has taken videos of it. she rushed out of the classroom and went to her locker, where she had an extra uniform.

chinsun quickly changed and headed back to class, almost being late.

chinsun didn't talk for the rest of the day, she decided to only speak to seongwoo, her new best friend. (along with jangmi obviously)

lunch came fast and chinsun headed to the cafeteria without jangmi because she was sick.

"attention fellow students!" inhee yelled, getting everyone's attention.

she walked over to chinsun and pulled her up by the collar. "this girl right here, is alone! no friends, no family, and no social life! what a loser!" she laughed, everyone else did as well.

the following days were full of chinsun being bullied. jangmi had been sick the whole week, so she knew nothing of what had been happening.

no one could help chinsun. inhee was right, no family, no friends, no social life. so why did she matter anymore?

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

it feels like it's be ages!! i'm sorry for not updating so much :(