Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

Lunch time

I'm eating my lunch when suddenly someone came in a lightning speed and sat in front of me, I look up and it was my very annoying friend Dylan.

"Hey dude, what took you so long where the hell are you and why are you panting like you have been chased?"

"Dude have you seen her?!"

"Have I seen who?" I asked looking at him very confused of what is he talking about

"The new student!"

"New student in the middle of this semester?"

"Yeah, i know right weird but she's a fucking goddess! She's so beautiful! Her emerald eyes is so mesmerizing and her strawberry blonde hair is so- Oh my god that's her!!"

I look at where Dylan is pointing at and suddenly i saw this girl with a very nice fashion i must say just walk in the cafeteria, she's beautiful but my Camila is gorgeous. Speaking of Camila, I saw her beside the new girl s talking about things that I couldn't hear, I guess she's giving the new student a tour around the campus.

I look back at Dylan and saw him eating my salad i quickly slap his hand and he pulled his hand back while rubbing the sore spot.

"Hey!" Dylan said quickly snatching his hand back and letting go of my fork.

"Stop eating my salad dumbass, go get your own! Anyway what's the name of the new girl?"

"I heard around that her name is Holland Roden, she just moved here and her family is pretty loaded they live in the rich part of this town and that her mother is our new principal." He said still rubbing her hand to soothe the pain, I just nod before looking at Camila and the new girl for a second before going back to eating my salad.

"Just from she's wearing I can see that she is pretty loaded." But something in her is alluring me, I feel like there is something off with her but I just shrug it off while I keep listening to Dylan how beautiful the new girl is, little Dylan has found himself a crush.

A little short and quick update just to give Holland a little introduction in these story and also are people still reading this or nah?

-A💕