chapter 4

Lily's grandma Verena Vean pov

Oh my, oh my.....my sweet adorable grand daughter had asked of this request and it is honestly very surprising since I did not expect her to be this bold.

As I have read her previous history about how she suffered from my son and ex daughter-in-law hands, I never knew that she would actually want to learn magic.

I had always wanted her to learn magic but was unable to tell her to learn it, I thought that she was afraid of magic but who knew that she would request me to learn magic.

I was so surprised to find out that my grand daughter has three attributes dark, barrier and fire, she is a one in a trillion genius, and I thought that my other grand daughter was a genius who has light and water attributes, honestly she is nothing compared to Lily.

Lily is so nice and a very obedient child, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE SERVANTS HAD THE NERVE TO BULLY HER!

I WILL NOT LET HER STUDY IN THAT SCHOOL ANY LONGER, I WILL TRANSFER HER TO THE SCHOOL THAT HER SISTER ROSE IS IN!

I WILL NOT LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD BULLIED MY SWEET GRAND DAUGHTER ASIDE, I WILL HAVE THEM FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS!

I regret that I did not live with Lily, I was afraid that she will feel sad, when she sees her father, her stepmother, and her step siblings.

I already have done many wrong doings to that child. I honestly don't know how to repent for my sins. So I moved into Lily's mansion, where I saw all these foolish servants bossing around the house as if it was their own.

That's how I found out that my grand daughter was being bullied. Honestly my grand daughter is too nice and considerate.

I actually scolded her for so long about how she should rely on us.

Back to Lily's pov

I had always thought that my grandma Verena Vean is evil, but now that I think about it.

In my past life, I was able to do so many things with power, and I easily got what I wanted.

In my past life, at this moment, I should be obsessed/in love with Josh Ronbel. And care about no one else, I had rejected the proposal from my grandma and glared and hated her for the reason why my parents hates me.

I had always blamed her for it. In this stage, I had rejected my grandma to live with me, and at that time the servants stopped bullying me.

I became the boss from an organisation called Chaos. I became their boss when I was trying to save Josh from the assassins from Chaos. I had somehow leaked a bit of my magical powers and ended up killing the assassins, then they decided to follow me.

That's how I became the boss. And from then on I started to kill any person who dared to think or try to kill Josh Ronbel. But now that I think about it............................ .... .................. Chaos, is the most scariest assassins organisation. How could I easily become it's boss? Was it because of grandma Verena Vean? Why?

I'm so DAMN CONFUSED!

Anyways, as the days we lived together increased, I realized that my grandma is actually nice and I had actually misunderstood her.

She truly cares about me, this thing was proved when she scolded me about how I should rely on her more. That day I cried and hugged her for a long time before I eventually fall asleep on her lap.

Now it's been one month, since I began to live with my grandma Verena. I love her a lot. And my progress in training magic is going very well.

I realized that I don't have to chant any magic spells. I'm happy and I have also been cooking so many foods from my previous world with grandma Verena.

For the first time in my life I'm actually starting to believe in love.