Chapter 7

Kiara POV

It's been three weeks since our singing competition, I and Alessia have turned to Hades Highs' most notorious female players. No sex. Mainly cause we're bored and our pranking supplies haven't arrived yet.

I was broke up with some jock, two days ago, cause I found out he was a bully, I even stopped him from bullying everyone. Those nerds, freshmen, newbies and geeks were relieved and happy.

Alessia, on the hand is dating some lower class bad boy, I think his name is Jason Keller. Or something.

Chelsea and Jackie have been doing pretty well, they're co presidents of the Theater, art and music clubs. They were really scared and nervous before they told me, they thought I'd send them out of the group, but I was really proud of them. I even offered to help them with anything if they ever needed my help.

And they've tremendously improved in their fighting skills, I couldnt have been more proud of them all. Jackie is doing really well in her training as a new member of Ice dynasty. But honestly, I believe she is doing really well. She hasn't gone on any intended missions but she is always on the ready. The problem is she hasn't started street fighting. But I know she'll start soon.

Blythe on the other hand has become closed like there is something bothering her, but whenever we ask her about it, she immediately changes the subject. And whenever she's around, Ali's new ' boyfriend ' she starts fidgeting, I think she has a crush on him. I haven't seen her all morning even though it is only 2nd period. But, Alessia saw her and sent me a picture of her.

She had even dyed her hair, now I know something is surely wrong

She had even dyed her hair, now I know something is surely wrong. Of it continues, I know the perfect person to send.

" Miss Lyon, please answer the question? " smirked Mrs. Can't mind her business.

I snapped out of my thoughts, quickly scanned the board and said " 2.432190 ". Then I had a big grin on my face when her face fell.

" Mrs. Jackson. I advise you not to underestimate Kiara. It always ends badly. " said Jackie as we linked arms and left class together, laughing.

We stopped in front of our lockers and dropped our books. " Kiara, might I just say how good you look today? "

 " Kiara, might I just say how good you look today? "