twenty one

"What are you thinking so deep?" Beomgyu asked as he sat beside me.

"Yeonjun said that this friday was a special day but I don't know what's special about it." I said.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I want to figure it out by myself."

But before long, a thought came up to my mind.

"That's right! It's his birthday on friday." I snapped. "Would you like to go with me and buy him a present later?"

"Sure!" He exclaimed.

🌰

Yeonjun and I were supposed to go home together today but I told him that I have something to do. And so, I immediately went to the mall. Beomgyu said that we should meet at the department store.

"Waaa!" Someone surprised me from behind but I wasn't surprised at all. For me, he was like a tiny kitten.

"What would be the best gift for him?" I asked.

"I don't know. You two are close. I think it would be better if you'll choose." He suggested.

I agreed. I started looking for things that could better suit Yeonjun's taste.

He likes fashion so I'll buy clothes for him. I looked for Beomgyu and he was trying to wear some caps. I guess I'll buy him one as a thank you gift.

After I payed the items I bought at the counter, Beomgyu appeared.

"What did you buy?" He asked.

"I picked a black sweatshirt and pants." I replied.

"He'd look cool with that!"

We decided to look around the mall before leaving. But suddenly, I saw Yeonjun.

Oh shit! What is he doing here?

I grabbed Beomgyu somewhere and placed my hand on his mouth.

"Shhh, Yeonjun might see us." I whispered.

I realized that we were in an employees' locker room. We were that close because the room was narrow.

After a few minutes, I already removed my hand from Beomgyu's mouth.

"That was close!" I sighed.

I looked at Beomgyu and somehow, he looks so pale.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

He was about to answer but he started hiccuping.

"Sorry," He muttered and left.