Chapter 11

The shifting shade of his irises hinted danger and something more... Hindi ako nagpatinag at patuloy ang pagtitig sa kaniya habang ang isang kamay ay nakahawak pa rin sa handle ng sasakyan.

"Let's talk outside." He said, finally. Lumabas si Rigor sa kotse at sumunod naman ako. There is a small stone terrace overlooking the La Union sea that tenants can enjoy if they want some solitude, and thankfully at that time, it was deserted. Doon nagtungo si Rigor. Giniginaw akong sumunod sa kaniya.

Sa likod ng batong terrace ay poste ng ilaw. When he turned to me, the rays from the lamp made him look luminous and unreal. Half of his face was buried in shadows, while the other gleamed under the mercy of the light. He looked at me seriously.

"Hindi ko sinagot si Kuya kanina kasi wala ako sa lugar." Mahinahon niyang wika.

Nagtaas ako ng kilay sa narinig. Biglang may kuya? I smirked.

"Sabihin nating wala kang pakialam kung nasa lugar ka o wala para sagutin ang tanong na iyon..." I placed both my hands at the stone railings and felt its coldness numbing my skin. Nilingon ko siya. Danger glint in my eyes. "What will you answer?"

Rigor leaned closer, trapping my body between him and the hard rock behind me. Nawala bigla ang tapang ko lalo na nang lunurin niya ako sa panglalaking amoy niya. How could he still smell so good after a long day? I've never even seen the man spritz perfume earlier to freshen up. This is really illegal!

Naputol ang pag-iisip ko nang maramdaman ang daliri niya sa baba. He lifted my chin to make eye contact as weakness brew in the pit of my stomach. I felt the loosening band of my hair tugged as the wind blew. Nakakuyom ang kamao ko upang ikalma ang sarili.

Rigor reached for my clenched fist and gently held it in his hands. One by one, he untangled my fingers and kissed the tips of it. I sucked in a deep breath, feeling his kiss throughout every pore. Senses told me to push the man away. Gut demanded to reach for the nape of his neck. I followed the latter.

Eager to ignite the flame I started, Rigor lowered his lips to mine. The wind blew and the band lost its grip. My hair flew into the air as he placed a hand on the back of my waist, pulling me closer. Napapikit na ako.

I've been kissed but never like this. I've been touched but never this gentle. I has my own taste of passion and desire but never this strong that it is starting to terrify me. It still feels like the first time...

Losing my mind is an understatement when Rigor traced the shape of my mouth using his expert tongue. My knees are wobbling as my body trembled under his touch. With the last of my will, I pulled him away.

"Rigor..." it came out as a moan. I drew in a sharp breath to steady myself. Hindi naman ako uminom pero lasing na lasing ako.

"Ano, Czarina?" his voice lingered in my head while he's still brushing his lips with me.

"You're supposed to answer me..." I said weakly, gasping when he nipped my bottom lip and pushed me harder against the stone wall. I could finally smell the man without the expensive perfume. Taste him without the interference of alcohol and mint. See him without the cloudiness brought by alcohol. "Not kiss me..."

Huminto siya. We were both catching our breaths when he forced himself to move away from me. My lids are still heavy and my heart racing. Pilit kong inaninag ang mukha niya sa dilim.

"Hindi na ba sapat yun na sagot para sa iyo?"

I chewed my bottom lip. Everything is happening so fast. Pinag-aralan ko ang mukha niya.

He sighed. "Fine." Then reached for my cardigan. Dahil sa kalikutan namin kanina ay muntik na pala itong mahubad sa akin. He placed it back properly and then glanced at me. "If I didn't care about my place, I would've claimed you right then and there..."