chapter 5

No.....NO....... WHY JOSH? WHY?

A tear came falling down my eyes, and I woke up from that dream.

It's been several days since I have the same dream. I'm not in a good mood lately, I don't know what is wrong with me, my grandma Verena is very worried for me, she is someone I will not forgive easily, although I know that she really loves me but that doesn't mean that I forgave her completely, it will take a while before I completely open my heart to her and forgive her.

I'm not an easy person, I have hated her for so long, so it will take me some time to forgive her.

I also love her, I know that she feels very guilty from her actions and from my magic, you might be wondering how right?

Well I have barrier attribute, this can protect me from anything, and I always have this barrier where I can differentiate between the truth and the lies. If that person is faking it, I will know it, because my barrier will react and the only person who can see my barrier is me.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" Shouted a servant

Then I heard a huge boom sound of something exploding.

I started to panic and tried to find my grandma, I began to feel fear, I was afraid of losing someone close to me, especially her, since I think that she is the ONLY ONE WHO LOVES ME IN THIS WORLD!

So I don't want that, I don't want that at all! I began to look around for the sign of my grandma.

Lily's grandma Verena Vean pov

I HEARD A HUGE BOOM SOUND OF SOMETHING EXPLODING AND A MAID SHOUTING FIRE!

Oh no.....where is Lily?????? Omg...............LILY........LILY........LILY........ ... .......LILY........... LILY.....LILY ... ...   ...LILY...............LILY......
....LILY.............
LILY!

I LOOK FOR HER EVERYWHERE, I FINALLY FOUND HER, but I saw someone who tried to kill her, I covered her with my own body, and soon I heard Lily's voice "grandma..... grandma... Don't leave me as well.....you said you love me right??!!!! Then don't go... I will never forgive you if you go away..... NEVER.......if you will live then I will forgive you so
please...........please.............please......................PLEASE! STAY ALIVE! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO WITH YOU GRANDMA!  please don't leave me!"

I Heard sobbing sounds, I decided I must live on, in order to protect my precious grand daughter. I then  tried to pat down her head to calm her down and I wanted to remain awake but I couldn't and I slowly began to fall asleep.

How the fire incident happened.

"HEY" said stranger 1

"What?!" Said stranger 2

"Is it a must to waste so many of our human resources to kill Lily Vean?"asked stranger 1

"Even I think that it's such a waste!" Said stranger 3

"You know our lady right, she doesn't want anyone to be near HIM. That's why she wants Lily Vean dead. And failure is not allowed!" Said stranger 2

"But isn't 1000 of us too much?" Said stranger 1

"Now that I think about it, it's not bad to have too much but it's bad to have too little." Said stranger 3

"I hope you're right, because I don't know why but I feel like today might be the last day for all of us." Said stranger 4

"Nonsense, how will we all die, we have 1000 people here who are the most powerful, scariest assassins, fear by all the continents, and 1000 is way too little.

If you have seen the other guys in our organisation Chaos. We still have at least 3000 more people and not to neglect the top 100 assassins in our organisation. They equal to 1000 of us normal assassins. And did you forget we have one of the top 100 assassin with us"spoke stranger 3

"Stop it. Everyone. Focus on our mission, we must not fail." Said stranger 2

"Let our mission begin" said stranger 2

"We will use the fire to distract the servants and guards to run away from here, since it's going to be easier for us to kill the girl, well what do you think?"asked stranger 3

"Sure." Replied stranger 2

Stranger 3 pov

Where is she? Damn it I want to kill her and get over it already! Just where the hell is she? I look behind me and saw a girls shadow, I carefully hide my presence and follow her.

I'm seriously awed by her appearance, those soft silky black hair and ruby red eyes, they are so captivating, I can see why my lady wants her dead and wasted so much human resources here to kill her.

In a few years time, she will become an otherworldly beauty. I decided to take my actions, by killing her. Just when I almost succeed, a lady with green eyes and red hair, came to shield the girl from my blade, the lady was so damn beautiful.

I was captivated by their beauty, I did not know how much time had passed, and I soon began to regret it, I really regret it a lot.

The girl our target had this look, like she did not care about anything and looked detached from this world, and before I knew it she smiled and send shivers down my spine.