•5•

Please indicate via inline comment if you notice any errors with spelling, grammar, punctuation or anything else at all..

"What?" He asked curiously, his eyebrows furrowing.

"It's nothing" he wasn't convinced but still let go of the matter which I was glad for. I couldn't let him know anything about it, about her.

.......

A few hours past and I was bored as hell. There was nothing to watch, to read or even to do and we were gradually running out of questions to ask.

"Let's go out, I'm bored" I groaned out suggestively and he pursed his lips, forming a small but plump pout.

"Fine" he sighed and I gingerly leapt out of the bed and unto my feet.

  I grabbed his wrist, pulling him up as well before proceeding to drag him out of the pastel prison. With my arm still on his wrist, I managed to pull him down the stairs. We then finally got out of the house and into my car.

"Where do ya wanna go?" I asked casually, turning on the ignition.

"Hmmm, back to my room" he squeaked, a desperate smile forming on his face.

"Wrong answer" I said, a light chuckle escaping my lips as I stared ahead, pulling out.

"The mall!" he said after a few seconds of thought, his tone was filled with excitement and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"To do what?" I motioned with my free hand, although my eyes were still fixed on the road.

"Get some new shoes" he answered quickly, not taking a second to breathe. I simply shook my head, letting out a playfully forced fine.

.......

  We lasted a whole hour in traffic. It was totally boring but the Billie Eillish songs from the radio seemed to make me feel better about the situation. I bopped my head, hummed and tapped lightly on the steering wheel along with the tunes while Aleister scrunched up his face in distaste, it was humuorus at best and a tad bit adorable how squirrel-like his nose was wiggling.

"Why the depressing music?" He finally commented and I chuckled.

"It's not depressing, it's Billie Eillish" I said and he shrugged dully, his face getting even more contorted in disapproval.

"Remind me to force you into binge watching all her music videos" he shrugged while I pulled into a free parking space.

   Immediately I turned off the engine, Aleister practically leapt out of the car. He then ambled over to my side as I slowly exited the vehicle as well.

"You're this exited about shoes?" I teased, chuckling, earning a soft and playful glare from him.

"Come on" he tugged on my arm, whining like a child.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked again, locking the car while he began pulling me towards the automatic doors.

  As he pulled me further, I noticed him perk up at the sight of a neon magenta colored sign.

"Come on" he squeaked, desperately pulling me towards store.

"Woah woah woah I'm not going in there" I stated, backing away slightly.

"Why not? I never go in alone" he whined in return.

"Look at the place" I pointed and he tilted his head in confusion, staring at the store.

"What's wrong with it?" He asked, his brows furrowing at me.

"Everything. I wouldn't go in there with my girlfriend, so you can go on your little femboy shopping spree, I'll be at the food court" I  informed, shaking out of his grip on my wrist and walking away.