All Hell Breaks Loose!

No pov

Dad: YN? Where are you?

A man in his late 30s sneaks around the house, acting like a monster, whilst trying to look for his son.

Dad: You cannot hide forever, YN. I'll find you eventually.

Just then, a nine year old boy appears out of the shadows and jumps on his dad's back. He stubbles around before the two of them fall on the bed and start laughing.

Dad: I thought you were hiding.

YN: I was, but this was much more fun.

Dad: (chuckles) Yeah, it was.

YN looks at the bed and notices his dad's hat lying there, he grabs it and places it on his head. The hat then moves further down and covers his eye which makes him frown.

YN: Aww, it doesn't fit my head.

Dad: Don't worry. It will, one day.

YN: YAYYYYYY!

Mom: YN! Arthur! Dinner time!!

Dad: Come on son.

YN's dad then picks YN up and carries him like a football as they run to the dining room, laughing all the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The two make their way into the dining room, still laughing, and take a seat by the table. YN's mom places the food on the table then takes a seat herself. They all take some food and place it on their table and start eating.

Mom: So, YN?

YN: Yeah?

Mom: How was school today?

YN: Eh, it was okay I guess. I wasn't really paying attention.

Mom: YN, you have to pay attention in school. Otherwise you won't get far in life.

YN: It's the second grade though.

Mom: Doesn't make a difference, you pay attention in school no matter what grade you're in.

YN: Okay...

YN's mom then looks at her husband, who was eating a chicken leg whilst smiling at the little arguement.

Mom: Are YOU going to say anything?

Dad: Nah, this is just too good.

YN's mom give him a death stare which immediately speak up.

Dad:

YN: Did you pay attention in school?

Dad: Well.... No.

They all start laughing until they YN's dad speaks up again.

Dad: So YN, are you excited about going oh holiday to Tahiti?

YN: You bet I am.

Mom: Why are we going to Tahiti again?

YN and his dad look at each other then look back at her, whilst trying not to laugh. YN's mom immediately knew what they were going to say.

Mom: Don't say it! Don't you--

YN/Dad: We hear Tahiti's nice.

The two men start laughing while YN's mom stares at them, eventually she joins in as well. They continue laughing until TV changes station to the news.

Newsman: We interrupte this program to bring you a special news.

We all turn to face the TV.

Newsman: A virus has broken out and is said to be spreading toward Atlanta. We are unsure of what is causing this, but the military and local law enforcement are demanding that everyone remains inside their houses and to not leave until the situation has passed. Now back to your original programming.