Chapter 46

Six months later...

Taehyung's Perspective

The days were getting better, I had a new reason to smile again. Every morning I would wake up with a warm smile because my baby would always be around me.

I was just sleeping in the morning but I felt little slaps on my face which were soft to feel because Junkyu was hitting me.

"Baby? What happened?" I asked as I woke up and he just showed up his toothless smile to me.

He used to wake up earlier than me and would also try to wake me up by throwing his tiny hands on me. 

I sat up and pulled him up closer to my chest and patted his back. He giggled as I showered his face with kisses. 

"Good morning angel" I said and placed him on my lap and he started to play with my fingers, sometimes he was chewing them and I was giggling at his cute actions.

"How are my babies?" Jin hyung exclaimed as he entered the room. 

"Aigoo, Junkyu, my fluff ball is wakey wakey" he pulled the baby into his arms and he giggled cutely.

"Junkyu~ah, my cutie pie" he showered his face with kisses and I admired them silently.

"Tae, you should take a bath, I will feed Junkyu" I nodded and went to take a shower.

When I returned, I saw Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung playing with Junkyu who was yelling and giggling at them and my gaze softened to see my baby like that.

I turned on the blow dryer to dry my hair and Junkyu stared at me strangely because of the sound of the blow dryer. 

"Aigoo baby" I blew some air on his face and his silky soft ravenette baby hair stood up in the air as he looked strangely at me and we all fell down after bursting out into laughs.

He was looking super cute like that.

Jin hyung laughed out loud that he even fell down from the bed and I couldn't hold my laughter either. And then there was Junkyu who was staring at us strangely.

"He, he thinks that we had gone mad," Namjoon hyung said between his laughter and I nodded while smiling.

"Aww my baby" I pulled him up in my arms and slowly brushed his hair down. He was back to the cute boy. 

"Here go my handsome baby" I said and Junkyu clapped his hands as he hopped in my arms.

Later we all joined each other at the dining table for breakfast. I placed Junkyu on my lap and started to feed him milk with his baby sipper.

"JUNKYU~AH" I heard some familiar giggles and footsteps.

"Jisung? Jenny?" 

"Hyungie, we want to play with baby Junkyu" I smiled as the two adorable children came to me and pecked Junkyu's cheeks one by one. 

Junkyu jumped excitedly on my lap to see them. They would always play with Junkyu and he really enjoyed their presence.

Jisung pulled Junkyu from my lap and made him sit on his little car and both Jisung and Jenny started to push Junkyu on the baby car and he giggled.

"Aigoo, they are so adorable, I just can't take my eyes off them" I cooed at them.

I found my happiness again, I was happy with my cute family. My baby was my everything but at the end of the day, it all seemed incomplete still.

Jungkook's Perspective

The days were getting better ever since I was back in Seoul with my friends. The deal was finally done and the headquarters were shifted to Seoul from Hong Kong. 

The same land, the same place, I was back there again, with my friends.

They graduated from college and I took the opportunity to ask them to work with me because what else could be better than having them with me in my company.

They all happily agreed and now I was with my gang in the office. They would make the working time so special with their presence.

And Jimin being Jimin, he wasn't changed at all and it's nice that he didn't change.

"You Jeon fucking Jungkook, how dare you to eat the last slice of my pizza" he glared at me as I stole his pizza while we were sitting in my cabin during the lunch time.

"Ah, shortie, why are you mad over a little thing?" I said calmly as I kept on eating his pizza.

"A little thing? Oh please. Jungkook just you see, next time I'm gonna eat your pizza" he glared at me.

"Blah blah" I said and he threw the pen on me which hit my shoulder.

"Ah what was that for?" I groaned in pain.

"For having my pizza" and that was it when we started to have some fun fights together. Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung just sat there smiling at us because they knew it was normal for us.

I finally left alcohol and was back to my banana milkshake, just because of my friends.

Mom was doing well everyday and she would always prepare breakfast for me like the olden days. 

We were living in a small apartment filled with servants but mom would cook for me because I loved it.

It was all just so nice. I have my little family and my best friends back but I was still incomplete and only he could complete me. 

I just needed to find him. 

****

Hey Lovie dovies!

Your authornim was not good. My condition wasn't good so I wasn't able to write.

Next chapter may also take a leap like this one. I want them to meet soon. You too?

Hope you like it