Yoongi

"Is he?"
    Mark glares at me for probably the hundredth time. "For the last goddamn time—it's too early to detect! You literally just came in him!"
     I wave my arms in surrender as my kitten pouts at me from the bed. Jungkook took the kids to get ice cream during Jimin's check up. "Well, how am I supposed to know how early these things work?! Last time it just creeped up on us!"
      Jackson shakes his head. "Nooo, last time you were all very careless and did not consider the consequences. Those pregnancies should have been expected. Of course Jimin is most likely pregnant now, too, but we can't just know the first damn day! Chill!"
      I point at Mark menacingly. "You should have told me they were conspiring against me. You work for me!"
     He snorts. "I work for Namjoon. I do you pity favors because I really like Jimin and Jungkook now shut up and help me clean up."
      "Jackson—control your human!"
     He sighs. "I can't. He's not afraid of me anymore. I've lost my one true weapon. I'm afraid he has free will now..."
     I scowl at him. "Pussy!"
     Jimin smacks me upside the head. "Rude!"
     I close my eyes and calm myself from snapping again. Taking Jimin into my arms, I kiss his head. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm stressing. I'm very much not okay with any of this. I don't like surprises and you know this."
      He looks offended. "Well I love surprises. You just have to get over it."
     "Kitten, please stop testing me. Now isn't the time."
     "I'm just being honest. You should know that by now." He mocks. "You'll always give Jungkook and I want we want. As well as Koya and Yoon-Jae."
      I swat his ass, growling. "Go before I do something I might regret."
     He wiggles his tail in front of me. "Like what? Wreck me? I thought I deserved a punishment, not a reward." He giggles.
     Mark clears his throat. "Ookay. I think that's our cue to leave." He begins packing up his useless equipment while Jackson laughs at me.
      I hate this. This...domestic shit. Ugh. I'm a fucking powerful vampire...how did it come to this? I miss the days I actually had control over anything.
      My phone buzzes and I sigh in relief to see Namjoon calling me. "Hello?"
     "Hey, I need you to come down to the docks with me. We have a new supplier."
     "I can meet you in twenty minutes."
     "Sounds good."
     Hanging up, I bop Jimin's nose. "Can you behave while I go do some work? Jungkook will be back before me."
     He nods, glancing at Mark. "Yeah, Mark and I need to pack our bags for our trip anyway."
      Jackson's head snaps up and he looks at his mate in confusion. "Trip?"
      Cursing, Mark smiles guiltily. "Baby, we talked about this, remember? I agreed to go on a trip with Jimin and Hoseok. Just a week or so."
      I smirk as Jackson's face turns red then he scowls at me. "You agreed to this?!"
     Shrugging, I casually gather my keys. "I told him he could go if Mark went with him. I figured he would only go if you were okay with it."
      He scoffs. "You ass."
    "Not my fault! Blame your mate!"
    "Mine isn't the manipulative one!"
     "Hey!" Jimin and I yell together. "Leave my kitten out of it. Mark agreed so I agreed. Not our fault he didn't speak with you about it."
      "I'm going. I need to get a break from this place for awhile." Mark sighs. "I want to, please don't overreact." He walks over and kisses his mate, hugging him tightly.
      Jackson sighs. "Fine but I'm not happy about this. I want to cooommme." He pouts.
     "If I can't go you can't go." I chime.
     They both scowl at me.
     Jimin smiles. "It's fine. No vampires allowed! Humans and hybrids only!"
     "What about Jungkook?"
     He shrugs. "He wants to stay with the kids. I asked him already. I think he wants just some time for you two anyway."
     That actually sounds nice. Have Jackson babysit the boys for a night or two...

     "So what have we got?" I ask, strolling over to Namjoon who's already waiting by his car.
     "Our new suppliers are vampires. I know we usually work with human cartels but I've decided to branch back within our own. The quality is higher and benefits better among vampires." He explains as we walk towards the docks.
     "Have you had the products tested?" A little wary about this.
     "Yes. I've made their own men test it as well as our own and it's as they say. I've offered them a very fair price in good faith."
     I nod, listening and watching. "Alright. Am I just backup or do I have another job?"
     "Both."  
     "Do elaborate."
     "Well, the vampire I'm working with is known for shady antics within other dealers. I'm just being cautious."
      "Who is it?"
    He hesitates. "YoungBae."
     I hiss. "Are you fucking with me? That bastard? Are you crazy?!"
     He shoots me a leveled look. "I've forgive his family of their crimes. He's repented. I've decided to give him a chance hence why you are here. Just to be safe in case he wants to try something."
     "Of course he will! He's a morally corrupt son of a bitch. He backstabs everyone! This is stupid."
     "He's the best supplier on our side. It would be a good deal if we can make a real partnership. I've willing to risk it."
      "He's almost as bad as—"
     "Don't say his name."   
     I glare at him. "Taehyung."
     He stops walking. "He's not that bad. I'd trust YoungBae over Taehyung in a second."
     I shake my head. "You're just asking for trouble with this, Joon. You need to think about your mate."
     "I am. We've finally started to patch things up, actually."
     "Really? Why didn't you say anything!"
    "You've been busy with your mates. This is between us."
     I sigh. "Jimin's probably pregnant again." I hate saying it out loud.
     He looks shocked. "You're really...doing that again?"
     I laugh bitterly. "Didn't have much say in the matter."
     He eyes me. "Well, Jimin is a manipulative little—"
     "Hush! He's not."
     He snorts. "Whatever you say. It's still true."
     "Asshole."
    "Whipped bitch."
    I scowl, following behind him. Sadly he's right on the money and it drives me insane. Stupid hybrids.