50 ⸸

The next day they were both sitting on the dining room table, discussing what the plan was and how they would be able to take Hoseok out of the hospital safely.

"The main entrance is usually guarded by two cops, which is odd. So there's no way we could exit the same way we enter." Namjoon placed his pen down.

"What about the same exit you and I took? No one saw us." The man asked. But Namjoon disagreed.

"Unfortunately that will never work. Hoseok lives on the other side of the hospital building, we would have to become invisible for that plan to ever work. And I'm still skeptical of bringing you along with me." And they were back to square one, unable to figure out a way to help Hoseok.

Namjoon put his pen away and crumbled up his paper. His mind was blocked at that moment, not allowing him to concentrate properly. The only thing he could think of at the moment was the amount of stress he felt.

Seokjin watched the doctor pace around the apartment. He could only think of a single idea. One that would involve risking his life.

But the vampire carefully thought this whole thing out hours before. When Namjoon was still sleeping, he stayed awake thinking of all the possibilities they had of escaping the hospital, and out of every option, Seokjin was left with one.

"I have a plan." Namjoon stopped swirling around the house and immediately sat down next to the patient.

"What is it?" He stared deeply into the man's eyes.

"There are about four emergency exits around the laboratory, and only one in the operation room. We can let them bring the man into the operation room, get inside as fast as possible. Perhaps cause a distraction outside of the operation room: If we do that, our plan might be successful." The doctor thought about everything carefully.

"Seokjin, I highly doubt that it'll work. It'll be too risky." He shook his head in disbelief.

"Dr. Kim, with all do respect, I've lived in that hospital for more than twenty years. I've seen every single exit and entrance they have, and at the moment, this is the only way we could help Hoseok."

"There has to be another way. I'm not going to risk you getting caught by them again." The man grew stubborn, and Seokjin knew he was. But they were left with no other option.

"The time is ticking. Hoseok's surgery is going to happen in less than three hours. That's exactly how much time we have left to think this all through."

After analyzing everything, double checking their options, Namjoon finally gave up and went with Seokjin's plan. It was a very dangerous plan that came with a lot of risks, but
he couldn't afford to sit down and argue over safety, because in situations such as these, there was no such thing as safety and precautions, they had to be prepared for anything and everything headed their way. No matter what it was.

This worried the young doctor, but they had no time to waste. He looked at Seokjin: The man was as handsome as always, but right now he couldn't even stare into his eyes. Just the thought of the doctors capturing him again made Namjoon feel sick to his stomach.

That was a risk he wasn't willing to take. Hoseok was his best friend, the only true friend he's ever had. He didn't want anything to happen to him. He knew he's been suffering in that hospital for months, and the last thing he wanted was for him to die. He was stuck in the middle of helping his best friend, or keeping his lover from harms way.

Seokjin wasn't just any regular man, however. He knew the powers he possessed and just what the man was capable of.

"Seokjin, don't do anything stupid when we get there." Seokjin held the doctor in his arms
for a while.

"Thank you for putting your trust in me, Dr. Kim. I won't let you down. Shall we give this plan a try and rescue your friend?" Namjoon eagerly nodded, with hesitation lodged in his chest.

He had to push the worry to the back of his mind. At the moment, the only thing he needed to focus on was saving his friend from the hospital.

"I hope I don't regret this..."

~~~

He opened the car door for Seokjin then got in his side of the car. Each passing minute made Namjoon's heart sink deeper with angst and frustration as his nerves settled in.

Seokjin, a man who was once a prisoner to the hospital was returning with Namjoon, the doctor who is responsible for helping him escape it.

Something about the look in Seokjin's eyes made Namjoon rethink the plan a thousand times in his head, as he kept coming up with random scenarios in which Seokjin could get caught by the doctors.

"Wear this, and act as if you were sick. If anyone asks who you are, tell them you're my cousin or ignore them." Namjoon sighed. Seokjin held his hand.

"Dr. Kim, everything will be okay."

"And what makes you feel so sure about this?" Namjoon frowned, feeling butterflies rotating around his stomach. He walked forward.

"Just trust me." The two head inside of the elevator, making sure no one was around. Although, they knew the elevator had cameras, their chances of getting caught would increase if they would take the stairs, as they make more noise with every step they take.

Namjoon looked at the time.

"4:50 A.M... Hoseok's surgery is at 6:00 A.M. That gives us an hour and a half to get him out of here. I'm afraid if we'll make it or not." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

The man was acting odd. Full of sorrow, but happiness at the same time. This made the doctor worry.

"Stay behind me." He spoke, walking in front of the young man. Namjoon was confused.

"Seokjin, wait-" Namjoon lowered his voice and grabbed Seokjin's arm as he tried to stay hidden.

"What are you doing? You're running the risk of being seen by somebody." The man kept quiet, hiding behind Namjoon to obey him.

"There." The operation room was locked. There was no way they would be able to get in without someone opening the double doors with a special card.

This was it. Namjoon thought. The man disappeared from his side and he didn't even notice.

"Dr. Kim." He interrupted the man's pondering by revealing a key card. "Seokjin, how did you get that?" Namjoon's eyes widened, as he held the card in his hand.

"Let's save Hoseok."