Chapter 7: The act

This chapter is a chapter with mature content I would say. So if you don't like sex don't read this chapter or read with caution. It's not that extreme but it's not for the innocent eye. It's also rape so... Enjoy

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somethin' must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feelin' all the highs, feelin' all the pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

My body was still sprung with all kinds of hormones that made me very very aroused. But as I sat down on the bed I started to come down and realize the situation I had put myself in.

Everything that had happened sunk into me as I got less and less aroused. All the kisses and touches and the hickeys.

THE HICKEYS!

I quickly ran to the bathroom looking in the mirror. And guess what I find!

A PURPLE NECK.

My neck is almost full of hickeys. I'm not exaggerating, maybe a bit but it doesn't matter.

I didn't know what to think. I just slowly walked back to the bedroom to try and figure out my main problem:

Finding a way so I don't have to have sex with Antonio. Easier said than done.

As I reached the bed again I had thought of one excuse as to why we shouldn't have sex, and it's that I didn't want to. It's not a good one when it comes to Antoni.

But I didn't have any more time to think of anything better before the door flew open making me jump in surprise.

Antonio, as expected, entered the room. When we locked eyes I could see the desire in his eyes.

"I thought I said that I wanted that dress on the floor and you on the bed." He growled his eyes gone of emotion.

I could feel my palms starting to get sweaty and my heart starting to beat faster. I had a hard time finding my voice as I spoke. "Maybe we, eh, we shouldn't you know, have sex." My voice probably sounding small and nervous.

"Or maybe we should!" He stated coldly starting to walk over to me. "Take. Of. The dress. Now!" He continued as he approached me with a hungry stare.

"Please Antonio. I dont want to anymore. Please respect that, it's the only thing I ask of you." I pleaded as he looked into my eyes. His brown eyes penetrating my soul. Those beautiful brown eyes, same color as mine. I always liked that, but now when his eyes look at me like that its almost as if I looked at myself.

My eyes, of cours, are more beautiful that his, I like to tell myself. His eyes, when in the sun, almost glows and they become lighter than they normally are. But it has nothing to do with the dilemma I'm facing right now.

Antonio grabbed my jaw in a tight grip from where I sat on the bed, bringing his face close to mine.

"You have five seconds to take off your dress before I rip it of your body." He stated coldly looking into my scared eyes.

Five seconds.

Rip my dress?

I didn't want that. I like this dress, NO I love this dress. So I quickly complied and stood up. Antonio looking very pleased as I did it, he had a smug smile on his lips.

I wanted to take that smile and shove it up his ass.

As I took of the dress I could feel his burning stare on my body. It wasn't the first time he had seen my body but it still felt wrong.