Crossing the line [Optimus]

Warning: little blood in here (that's about it)

"(Y/n)!!"

His heavy footsteps made the ground shake beneath you. You stood at your door, trembling. You placed your back to the door and slid down. Bringing your knees to your chest. Optimus got close. The ground shook more violently. You cried, you were scared of the consciences. You didn't mean to say any of that. But yet, your blurted it out.

"Get out here this instant" Optimus yelled

You yelped in fear. He was furious. And you honestly didn't blame him. You could still hear his gears shifting. Indicating that he was still at your door. You heard him grunt and punch the ground. You shrunk back in fear, and heard him walk away. You sighed in relief. You slowly got up, body shaking. You walked to your bed and covered yourself in a blanket. Curling up in a ball. You starred at the wall. Thinking, 

What's going to happen.

Tears started to fall, rolling down your cheek. Your eyes got heavy and you soon fell asleep.

——————What happened—————————

Miko wanted you to go and sneak with the bots when they went on a mission. You didn't want to go, you knew you would get in trouble, by either Ratchet or Optimus.

The groundbridge started up, Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bee all went through. Ratchet was focused on his monitor. This was the right time for Miko to sneak through, hence she did so. Dragging you with here, you tried stopping her by running the other way, but her grip was strong and it hurt your wrist. You went through with Miko. You felt nauseous for a sec but then it stop when on the other side. Miko being Miko wanted to help and see everything. She ran with you still in her grasp.

You both ended up behind the relic that both fractions were looking for. You looked around and notice the bots fighting Vehicons. And they probably didn't realize that you two where there.

"(Y/n)!," Miko called "help me push"

"No,w-we are going to get in big trouble if we do, why did you take me on this?!" You called back

She grunted, putting her shoulder to the relic and trying to push it.

"BeCaause you need more adventure in your life, just come on help me" she whined

You sighed and walked over to the relic and tried pushing it toward the Bots. Since the relic was twice the size of both of you, you didn't see the vehicon coming straight for you to. While you two were pushing, the relic started to get lifted. You both saw the visor of the vehicon. Both of you shrinking back in fear. But instead he thanked you. But turned hostile and pointed his gun towards you both. You both screamed, hopping to get your guardians attention, but nothing, the vehicon held his digits to his audio receptors. He nodded and ran away with the relic. You and miko looked at each other. Then looked to where the bots where. Cybertronian bodies were scattered across the floor. Optimus and Bulkhead turned towards you. Their optics widened and realized that the relic wasn't there. Because of you both. Miko ran and hid behind a rock so you could get off the trouble. Optimus walked over, ground shaking with every step.

"What. Happened." He said, gritting his dentas

"I um-" you were cut off

"What were you thinking, you could have gotten yourself killed, Cybertronian relics are dangerous..."

"Optimus I-"

"You could have been captured or worse"

" but I-"