20- Why am I hurt?

Tinley POV
A week later

The door bell rings.

I know who it is very well.

I open the door.

"Whom are you waiting for its already 9 . get ready fast " Asher came in .

I gulp.

I hand over the box to him.

He blinks his eyes n looks at me.
" I didn't return your bag. So why this box now " he asks.

"Asher I don't know how to say this to you but I need to " I say looking at the ground.

"What are you saying" he asked confused.

"The day we both met or more practically the day we both hit each other I got a call from orphanage saying that a kid over there also someone who I consider as my brother has parents alive doesn't know his existence. So that was the main reason why I came here.
I had made research on them and got to know that they are well standard people umm I mean rich so if I randomly walk here I won't be able to talk to them. That's when I bumped to you. Actually that was when I was angry and I simply made that deal with the bag that's when I never knew who you were.
After that incident I saw your interview in the net and understood who you were actually. So I thought if I was there with you then I could get hold of Eddie I mean the kid's parents. " I say and look at his face.

He has a death glare on me.

"So practically you f*******ing used me " he said holding my hand tightly.

"Asher leave my hand its paining " I say.

"What all were you trying to steal from me. My money ???" He screamed at me.

I didn't reply.

"Your bag will reach here by today itself " he said angrily n left.

&/

At the beginning when I made this plan I just wanted to do this and tell it. Finished.

But I don't know why I feel guilty.
Why was my heart paining. It felt like thousand of arrows piercing me.

Shouldn't I be happy for Eddie afterall you achieved it.

But I just stare at the window blankly.

And unknowingly tears fall.

Why am I hurt??

Guys ik short chapter. N I haven't updated since days. My mistake ik.
Sorry. Guys .
I had some work to do. That's y

 That's y