Chapter 29

--Preview--

Each bites Shen Yun Tian took in his mouth made Li Na's smiles getting bright and brighter. She felt so fulfilled looking at how her homemade cook entered his stomach.

Of course, her heated gazes made Shen Yun Tian felt unease but his face still retain its expressionless state. As he eats the foods, through the corner of his eyes, silently he watched Li Na, observing her actions, smile, and laugh.

"Is it delicious?" Li Na fluttered her eyelashes and cutely asked Shen Yun Tian. He nodded. He wanted to stop at that but there is a high expectation for his answer written on her face so he continued, "Delicious".

In return, her grin became wider. He is a fool if he doesn't know why Li Na behaves like that so it's true the foods are especially delicious today, better than any delicates cooked by any world-class chef that had ever enter his stomach.

After his eyes roamed on her, suddenly he frowned and stood up, moving to his desk. "What's wrong Mr. Shen?" Li Na asked when looking at his abrupt movement.

"Its nothing". He asked while searching his drawer. After finding it, Shen Yun Tian returned back to Li Na.

"Give me your hand" Shen Yun Tian held out his hand and asked Li Na to put her hand on his palm. Without saying anything, Li Na puzzledly put her hand on him.

With Li Na sat in front of him, Shen Yun Tian lowered himself and kneeled. He concernedly looks at her and gently held her hand, "Does it hurt?"

Li Na shook her head, "No. It's just a small cut. It should be okay eventually" She didn't see any need for that little wound to be taken care of. 

With a helpless sigh, Shen Yun Tian brought out medicine from his hand. Its look like he noticed the cut on her finger and was searching for medicine in his drawer before.

"Li Na, you should take care of yourself a little more. Whether it's small or big, any wound must not appear on your body. Do you know why?" Like a professional, Shen Yun Tian applied alcohol on her wound, tenderly cared for her so she could not felt any pain. 

"Why?" Li Na quietly watched his smooth movement.

After complete tending her wounds, as a finishing touch, he plastered a first aid strip around her finger. "Because when you are in pain, I feel it too. Understand?" He brings her finger to his lips and softly kissed them.

From the touch on her finger, the heat keeps spreading to her face, made it steaming hot. Who said Shen Yun Tian is an expressionless and stoic man? Come here and see how smooth talker he is! 

"Yes! Now continue to eat the foods and finish it" Li Na pushed her husband before he continues made her become hot and weird. 

Shen Yun Tian noticed that Li Na was so embarrassed, thus he didn't continue teasing her and eats the food. While he was eating, Li Na tried to make her heart's beating calm down and after repeated times of deep breathing, she succeeds. 

"Do you want to eat?" With a smile on his face, Shen Yun Tian offered the food. 

"No, I had already eaten before" Even though she had not eaten yet, Li Na refused because she felt full looking at how the food disappeared into his stomach but her stomach betrayed her thought.

'Growl~~" Realized that the sound comes from her stomach, Li Na's face flushed like a tomato. She immediately hid her stomach with her hand. 

"You don't hear anything!" Her mouth rushedly said and cut Shen Yun Tian's words before he starts talking due to her embarrassment.

She takes a peek at Shen Yun Tian and sees a smile is hanging on his face. "Right...?" 

-----------------------------

Hi guys!!! What a long chappy~~~ Thanks for reading...Don't worry, its never in my list to do something halfway! I will make sure to do keep writing and finish any story I start! So please...please ...please stay with me

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/