[3]

The six had been walking in the woods for awhile now

The six had been walking in the woods for awhile now. Conversation was pretty scarce until Finn slipped a purple flower behind Octavia's ear.

Diana had been walking in between Jasper and Monty. "That, my friends, is game." Jasper said to Monty and Diana.

Diana smiled, watching as the smile on Octavia's face grew. Diana wanted to know more about the girl. "That, my friend, is poison sumac." Monty stated, a smirk playing at his lips.

As Octavia heard this she freaked out, swiping the flower out of her hair. "What! it is?"

Diana laughed. Monty spoke about the plant. "The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, quite calming actually." He said before popping one in his mouth, then offered one to each Jasper and Diana.

Diana plucked it from his fingers and started chewing. "Not bad. hand me another." She held her hand out, another purple flower showed up in her palm, into her mouth it went.

Finn shot Monty a weird look. "His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on The Ark." Jasper answered Finn's facial expression.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" Clarke called, several feet infront of the rest.

"Come on Clarke. How can you just block this all out?" Finn asked, picking up his pace to be next to Clarke.

Clarke stopped and turned around. "Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though. Come on." She ordered before turning around and continued to walk.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac." Octavia joked looking back at Diana who had a smile on her face. Octavia didn't know that this girl was Diana Kane since when she was knocked into she didn't see the girl's face.

Finn looked back at Japser and Monty. "I gotta know what you two did to get arrested." He stated.

Monty smirked again. "Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean."

"Someone forgot to replace what we took." Jasper sassed his best friend.

"Someone has apologized like a thousand times." Monty sassed back, and in that moment, Diana wished she was with Isaac.

"How about you Diana? What'd they get you for?" Monty asked.

"Let's just say I have really bad anger issues." Diana answered.

Jasper asked Octavia the same question. "Being born." She spat before running off towards Clarke and Finn who were crouched down, looking at something through some bushes. Diana was the next one behind the three, followed by Jasper and Monty.

It was a deer, Diana was mesmerized by the sight of the animal. "No animals huh?" Finn nudged Clarke. He moved forward a little bit to get a closer look, in the process of which, Finn stepped on a branch. Causing the once peaceful eating deer's head to shoot up and look in their direction, all six of them gasped and jumped back at the second melting head on the animal.