Leanne 20.0

"You two better behave when we're there," said my mom eyeing my dad and I even though we already stopped fooling around and were on our phones.

"Mom, we know. We're not that stupid," I said to her.

"That's not what I'm talking about. Your fiancee's old hag doesn't like you in the least. So, if do something that's not the least appropriate she we'll sure have something to say about it," she said.

"Dylan's mom?" I asked.

"Women are always like that. Don't worry about it," said grandpa.

"Sure. But, why do you say so, mom?" I asked. When I first met Dylan's family a few years back I noticed that the mom wasn't too warm towards me. Even though we didn't talk at all. I could already feel the coldness and the frown on her face as soon as she saw me. I guess is like Liam said, the mom is set on having Dylan marrying the childhood (Emma). However, I'm curious on how my mother figured it out.

"It's obvious. You never go to social gatherings with me, even though I try my best to get you out and expand your horizons. So, you might not know this but Mrs. Oxford and I have a few mutual friends and I'm told that she always takes a little girl out with and treats her like her own daughter. Apparently, many people think that the girl is going to be her future daughter in law. Since, there are rumors that she and Dylan dated. Which is believable considering how well she's treated by his family," said my mom with furrowed brows as the limo started slowing down.

"Mother, don't worry about it. I will.."

"Who said I'm worrying? Even though they're family is powerful in the military they don't have a lot of influence in society and we do. Not to mention that your grandpa is an honored war hero and your father is one of the richest man out there. I can crush her anytime I want. The only reason I'm telling you to be careful is because, there's a possibility we might be family. But, don't forget that we're more powerful and influential than them. If she tries to do something I'll make sure she sees hell," said my mom with a frown and cold eyes, as we all looked at her with expressions that said, my god.

'Damn,' said Liam.

"Sir, madam, we're here," said the chauffeur as the limo came to a stop.

"Well, enough chit chat. Lea, grab your grandpa and close your mouth. That's not how a lady acts," she said as I looked at my dad who had an awkward smile on his face. Like he was already used to this type of mom.

'Was I dreaming?' I asked Liam.

'Host, you might not know this because, you don't really mingle with the rich. But, you're mother is a social butterfly. Everybody acts like they love her and try to get on her good sides but, that's because she has shamed many pretentious people and even destroy some people's reputation making their businesses go bankrupt. She's like the social killer,' said liam.

'Damn, I love my mother,' I said to him as came out daze and waited for my grandpa to go out so that he could extend his hand to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Guest:

Although I don't often frequent big social gatherings like this one, I had my share of experiences meeting knew people from all over the world. I call myself a free soul. Even tough my dad disagrees and calls me a lazy soul. Since, I still don't want to take over the company and he's set on retiring early. However, I still help around and often go on oversees business trips to help my dad's company expand, even though he wants me in the country. More specifically a desk. I still like to wonder the world and see beautiful sights. But, the sight that I'm seeing today is from another world. More specifically a world where beauty is the only thing you need to survive.

As I got out of my new red Ferrari and let the flashes from the cameras blind me. I walked towards the red-carpet which let to the entrance of a party thrown by a young business man. Who's doing quite well on the business world despite he's own age. As I kept walking I heard gasps and whispers that surprised since, I'm not that handsome. Even though, I'm not ugly. So, I looked back to see what was so surprising to this people that have seen it all.

Honestly, I couldn't help but gasp myself. The most exquisite and beautiful moving image was right in front of me. The snow family decided to attend the party. Which wasn't that surprising since I heard from my dad that they invested more than anyone in this project. Which sounded very enticing for some people but also too risky. Yet, that's something to talk later. Mr and Mrs Snow are known throughout society for how powerful and for how beautiful they are (which explained a part of this). Even the head of the family was there, who exuded a powerful aura and looked pretty good for his age. However, next to then was nymph. 

She had beautiful blue eyes and skin as white as snow. She was wearing a dusty pink dress with golden designs that made her looked like a fairy queen that made sure flowers bloom in spring. She was walking straight and slowly holding the arm of the snow family's head and had a smile on her face as she talked with him. Making her facial features look enchanting. As she moved her dress followed her with a flowy movement creating an ethereal feeling and parting slightly to show a part of her beautiful leg. She was more beautiful than Snow White.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we went into the venue I noticed people looking at us. My parents didn't looked too bother so, I decided to create small talk between my grandpa and eye.

"Grandpa, you're so handsome that people can't stop looking at you," I whispered on his ear.

"Of course I am. Where do you think you got your looks from," he said.

"If mom hears you," I said to him.

"I'll buy you anything you want, if you stay quiet," I said as we almost enter the building.

"Deal," I said to him breaking the conversation short.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

Yes, I know. I'm making the story too long but, I can't help myself. It's just too tempting to write about their interactions. But, you guys can't complain since I'm giving you daily chapters. Which means that we have to an agreement. In the next chapter I'll get rid of the family and start the drama. I hope you understand that Leanne looked beautiful and she knows it. We're going to see the FL, ML, and MC interacting. Maybe the villianess will be there. No promises.

Love, 

   Lilac❤