18

Penelope's POV

I had just eaten up my breakfast, witch wore pancakes. And I was on my way to get dressed before the play date with Willow.

"Do you want any help?" Zayn asked when I walked up the stairs.

"With what?" I asked.

"To pick the most coolest and best outfit ever of course" Zayn said

"Okay" I said, I mean I wanted to make a good impression on Willow's mom and that would be much easier if I had a good outfit to wear.

"Well let's go then" Zayn said as he walked up the stairs with me into my room.

Me and Zayn walked into my room and he started to look in the wardrobe for a good outfit.

"What kind of outfit do you want? Like do you want it to be fancy like Cinderella, or do you want to be a little more on the tough and sassy side like Scar, or comfy like me on a Sunday night?" Zayn asked.

"I want it to be a mixture of you on a Sunday night and Scar. But I still want them to think that I'm a fancy girl like Cinderella" I said.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do" Zayn said as he started to look thru the closet again.

I sat myself on my bed and started to think of how Willow's family would look like. Like does she have more siblings more then her brother? I wonder how her mom is, and her dad. Maybe they have some pets, I hope they do because I love pets. How does Willows room look like?.

"What do you think of this?" Zayn asked as he held up a grey top with a white collar and some black ripped jeans.

"Yeah, that looks good" I said as I hopped off the bed and walked over to the clothes.

"And maybe we can take some Adidas with that?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah that will look good"

"Okay, and we could maybe ask Louis if he can braid your hair before you go?" Zayn asked.

"Can Louis braid?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty good actually. It's cuz he got sisters" Zayn said.

"Oh, okay. Don't you also have sisters?"

"Yeah I do, but I can't braid. But if I go out and you change and then you can come out and show me" Zayn said as he gave me the pile of clothes he had gathered in.

"Alright"

Zayn walked out of the room and I changed to the outfit and it actually looked pretty good. The shirt was like Cinderella fancy but still comfy like Zayn on a Sunday night. The jeans wore a little though like Scar and the shoes wore too.

"Okay I'm done" I said as I got my clothes on.

"Come out then" Zayn said with a chuckle.

"Ta-da!" I said as I opened the door.

"Wow, P, that's very pretty. I wonder who styled you?" Zayn said as he smiled.

"Yeah that was me" I said.

"Oh no don't try the pie thing again. We all know that it was me" Zayn said as he picked up me and sat me on his hip.

"Let's go and show the other boys your outfit"