Two Years Later (Start Of Divergent)

Two Years Later: Choosing Day.

Choosing Day for another year of initiates, which means another group of faction transfers for me and Four(Tobias) to train. This year, Beatrice and Caleb will be choosing. I have not seen them since my own Choosing Ceremony, when I chose Dauntless (and so did Tobi!) and changed my name to Cuatro/Quatre (or Cat, for short) which are Spanish and French for the number four. Meanwhile, Tobi changed his name to Four. We chose these, cause we both only have four fears. I hope Beatrice and Caleb don't have such a hard time choosing, as Four and I did.

When Tobi and I passed initiation, we decided to be initiation instructors, instead of Dauntless leaders, like Max (one of the older Dauntless leaders) wanted us to.

I was ranked first, and Four second.

My boyfriend, Eric, ranked third, and took one of the jobs Four and I turned down, becoming the youngest ever leader.

When the initiates get here, me, Four, and Lauren (Dauntless-born initiate instructor) have to be at the net, to welcome each one to Dauntless, and to make the announcement of the first jumper.

I should get going, if I want to get to the net in time for the first jumper. Lauren is betting that it will be a Dauntless-born first, but I am saying that it will be a transfer, wanting to prove they are brave. (Or 'Dauntless' , as I should say.) Four is keeping out of it.
Laters.