58. babe, i'm out of the scene

Recently I've been worried about Matty's dress sense but I'm loving this look.
————————————————————
Kat woke up with a tight pair of arms around her. She assumed they belonged to Matty until the scent of Tammy took over hers and she remembered what had happened the night before. She rolled over and grabbed Tammy tightly.

"Shh. It's okay." Tammy whispered in her ear as Kat started to cry into her. She held her tightly for a while before wiping her tears away. "What's making you cry, baby?" She asked. Kat shook her head.

"I'm so embarrassed." She mumbled. Tammy shook her head and hugged her tightly.

"No no no. He should be the one who's embarrassed. What a dickhead, coming in three hours late and not even calling you. He could've been dead or something. I would've thought the worst." She comforted her. Kat sighed and squeezed her best friend.

They laid there for a while, Tammy comforting Kat as best she could until someone knocked on the door. Kat couldn't help but pray it wasn't Matty, she wanted to see him when she was showered and mentally prepared.

"Who is it?" Tammy asked, letting go reluctantly of Kat.

"It's me, Ross" His low voice came from the other side of the door. Tammy looked at Kat who nodded so she got up and opened the door. "Hey." They said to each other. He gave her a quick kiss and she held onto him afterwards so he slung his arm around her shoulder. "How are you, Kat?" He asked.

"Fine. I'm not angry anymore. I'm glad he didn't come after me because I would've exploded." She explained. They both nodded.

"Well, he understands now. So, whenever you're ready he's waiting for you" He let her know, she nodded.

"I'm going to take a shower and then head over there. What time's our flight?" She asked. They looked at each other.

"One pm" Ross answered, she nodded and got out of bed to have a shower.

As soon as Kat shut the door behind her, Ross leant down and picked up Tammy, throwing her on the bed and collapsing on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him and let out a sigh of relief.

"Sleeping without you was weird." Tammy said to him, he moaned in agreement. He kissed her neck a few times before rolling off of her. He sat up and she sat up with him. They repositioned themselves so he was sat against the headboard and she was sat in between his legs. She rested her head against his chest while he played with her hair.

"How was Matty? When you saw him?" She asked. He kissed her head lovingly.

"He was just tired and confused. Obviously, he knew that being late and not calling was an issue but he didn't realise she was waiting for him in their room with rose petals and candles. Once I explained why; he felt like a right tit" Tammy nodded.

"She'll forgive him as long as he's not an asshole about it" She explained. He kissed her head again, leaving kisses down her head down to her neck; she giggled happily.

Kat got out of the shower to find them in the same position but watching some Italian show on the tv.

"Okay. I'm going to see my boy. Wish my luck." She said, her hair was up in a bun and she looked fresh.

"Okay. You're gorgeous, I love you." Tammy called. Kat grinned and leant down to kiss her.

"You're beautiful, I love you too." She said, "love you Ross." She kissed his head and he blew her a kiss.

"Love you Kat. Make him cry." He called as she left, Kat giggled as she left.

She took a few deep breathes before knocking on the door. There was some shuffling in the room before a cough.