Conversations

Harry's POV
I have to talk to Uma about this. Something's not right with Parker. I can't place my finger on it, but something... is.... wrong. Very, very wrong.

~Timeskip~

"Uma, we need to protect the lass." She gives me a look. "Now why in the world would we do that? We're bad guys Harry, we're trying o steal the wand for Pete's sake." "I-I know but...." "Harry, what's the matter? Why do we have to protect the girl? You don't like her do you?" "No! No of course not." "Then what's wrong Harry! I don't have patience for this."

"It's Parker." She rolls her eyes at me. "What's wrong with Parker." I take a deep breath, and tell her the conversation I had with Parker the night before. She taps her finger on the table. "That is... slightly alarming. And not very, hero like.... keep an eye on him. If it continues let me know. We don't need him screwing everything up." I nod and walk out of the room.

Uma's POV
That is very strange. A hero doesn't act like that, they don't claim a person as property. "Uma, could you come to my office please?" Ben says walking in. I nod and follow him. "You guys had concerns you wanted to express?" We walk into his office and Jane, (Yn) and Mal are in the room.

"Yes, the boys dorms, how soon until they're ready?" Mal questions. "Three months at the latest." (Yn) looks down. "Is that all?" "No..." (Yn) speaks. "What is it (Yn)?" "It's about Parker." "What about him? Is he still bothering you?" She nods. "But... something's wrong.... he's different. Something's off. He's not..... normal."

"She's right." Everyone turns to me. "Harry told me about a conversation he had with him, and.... it wasn't quite right... it seemed..... it almost seemed.... evil." Jane and (Yn) nod in agreement. Ben thinks for a moment. "Well, if there's any escalation on his behavior, let me know. I'll have the staff keep a subtle eye on him. Okay?" "Okay." "Good. You're all dismissed." With that we all leave. Or so I thought.

Jane's POV
I waited for them all to leave. "Ben... we need to talk." "About what?" I look at him and instantly he knows. "Come with me." We walk out of his office and we head to the meeting rooms. Ben calls his parents and then my mother. After a few short minutes they arrive. My mom casts a spell, no one gets in, no one gets out and no one outside the room can hear a thing we're saying.

"What's wrong with (Yn)?" "Her moods, she's having a harder time controlling them. She's had several anger flashes just within the last two days. And it's not just with anger anymore, it's with sadness as well." "The anxiety pills, has she been taking them?" I shake my head. "I don't think she has." "Make sure she takes them, they're more than just anxiety pills." I nod.

"What are we supposed to do? She talked to Harry, and he closed the door on a possible relationship. And she really likes him." "You're worried that...." "Exactly. She's told me how she's felt about this. Hiding who she is everyday is making her feel like she's loosing part of herself, everyday." "I understand that, but we all know what would happen if anyone else knew."

I began to tear up. "I know... we're trying to protect her... but how much longer can we protect her? At some point she's going to snap and no one is going to be able to save her." It's silent. "I'll talk to Harry." I nod. It goes quiet again, and we call the meeting to an end. How much longer can you keep his blood at bay?

Ben's POV
It was the next day and I had found Harry, no one was around which made this easier. "Harry!" He turns around and faces me. "Hey Ben, look I gotta go. I promised the lass that I'd—" "It's about her. Come with me." He stops and stares at me. He sighs and nods. I start walking and he follows me.

"You care about (Yn) don't you?" I turn to him. He raises his brow in confusion. "Yes... what's this all about Ben?" "Her emotions, they're becoming unstable, and we just need to make sure that we keep them as stable as possible." "And what do I have teh do with this?" "You've been hanging out with her a lot recently. Have you noticed anything odd with her?"

He thinks for a moment. "Her eyes have flashes Orange a couple times, but it's Auradon, Mal's eyes flash green so I'm not that shocked. Why?" I sigh. "That's what I was afraid. Harry, listen to me. You can not hurt her, it won't end well, for anyone. You have to promise me that you aren't going to mess with her feelings or manipulated her in any way. And whatever you say I'm going to trust you, but keep your word or you're going to regret it." "I promise not to hurt the lass. Why would I regret it?"

"Trust me Harry, you don't want to know." "Ben, what would happen?" I sigh. "That's not my story to tell. You may go now Harry." With that he walks out. I hope you were being honest Harry. I don't wanna know what would happen if ... if she snapped.