[4]

They had been traveling for awhile and it had started to get dark

They had been traveling for awhile and it had started to get dark. The group of six decided to set up camp in a small clearing. Diana had helped Octavia set up a fire which they all were sitting around. Diana in between Jasper and Octavia. "So, Diana." Jasper started, getting the girl's attention as she had been staring at the fire, talking to herself in her head avoiding the silence that fell upon the group.

Diana looked towards Jasper. "Yeah?"

"That uh Isaac guy. He your boyfriend?" Jasper asked making Diana laugh.

"Yeah, no. He's not my type." Diana smiled, thinking about how her father had thought the two were dating as well.

"So what is your type?" He questioned, eyebrows raised.

Diana only shook her head, a smile crept onto her face. Octavia nudged the brunette next to her. "What's up with that smile?"

Looking at Octavia, she smirked. "Don't worry about it."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Monty asked looking in her direction.

"You losers should get some sleep." Diana said, looking back at the fire.

Finn and Clarke were having there own little side conversation. As Diana looked into the fire it went unnoticed to her that Octavia was staring at her, taking in her beauty. "Maybe you should get some sleep." Octavia suggested. Diana shook her head.

"I'm not tired." Diana stated.

"But we've been walking all day." Octavia pushed.

"Seriously Octavia. I said I'm not tired." Diana snapped unintentionally. She got up and walked away from the little camp. Diana always had trouble sleeping, the girl usually only ever got one to two hours of sleep every night since her mom died. The brunette didn't want to snap at Octavia but her anger issues always get the best of her.

Diana sat against a tree, tears falling down her cheeks before she screamed into the sleeve of her jacket. Diana never cried infront of people, only a few people had ever seen the rude girl cry before. Including her parents, Isaac, the people who had been there when her mother was floated by her her own Father.

Her father. The man who was supposed to protect her, teach her right from wrong, show her how to be a good person. But none of it had truly happened. Diana was only ever protected by Isaac, she never knew right from wrong, and she most definitely had never been a good person. Diana was a drunk. She was an angry person, a girl who had built walls to shield herself from people. Diana was a no good, low-life bitch. And worst of all, Diana was a cold blooded murderer.

"Hey." Someone called to the brunette on the ground.

Diana quickly wiped her eyes before looking up to see Octavia. "Hey." She whispered back.

Octavia sat across from Diana. "I'm sorry, If I did anything to make you upset."

"It wasn't you. I just don't get much sleep. I'm sorry that I snapped at you, my anger issues get the best of me." Diana apologized.