James P./ Veela

I took a deep breath as I waited for a professor to come lead me inside the Great Hall

I took a deep breath as I waited for a professor to come lead me inside the Great Hall. Recently I had transferred  from Beauxbatons and was a Bellefeuille and I was definitely not happy about it.

My thoughts were cut short as the professor called McGonagall appeared before me, "Miss Anaïs?" I nodded, "Come with me, you'll be sorted momentarily."

Taking a deep breath as she opened the door, everyone turned to her and then she strides forward to reveal my figure. All the males stared mouth agape, as the girls gave me looks of jealousy.

Unclenching my knuckles I held my head high before following after the Professed and I could hear the mutters of 'shes a Gryffindor'. No boy caught my eye till I looked to the the red and gold table.

My eyes soon met another protected by glasses, he seemed to gulp when I met his eyes. The boy beside him nudged him, I turned back to look forward as I climbed the steps to the main table.

The Professors gave me friendly smiles to which I returned. McGonagall motioned to the stood so I quickly sat as she placed the hat on my head. The students had anticipated look as if something where to happen.

"Hmm, kind... trustworthiness, inheritance of a long line of Veelas indicating beauty. But confident,  you tend to get what you want by taking charge of any situation. Powerful, and brave.... Better be- Hu- no certainly not, what's this... I've never taken this long, must think really carefully about you. Let's just shove you in with the Gryffindors."

The table exploded in cheers as McGonagall took the hat and motioned to the red and gold table with a slight smirk.

I stood up with a smile as I stroked towards the table, the only open seat just so happened to be across from the glasses boy.

"Hello, I'm Lily Evans. Welcome to Hogwarts." A beautiful red headed girl said from beside me.

I smiled, "I'm YN Anaïs, I've recently transferred from Beauxbatons in France." The group nodded.

"Oh um I'm James, this is Sirius, Remus, Peter, Marlene, Frank and Alice, you already know Lily." The glasses boy or James comments after a period of silence.

"It's nice to meet you all." I reply with a smile as the food appeared on the table, and they all began to eat.

Remus looked at me, "Dig in, Don't be shy."

I nodded, "Oh um, it's I'm not really used to Scottish food." Their eyes widened in realization as they began to pile food on my plate saying that's why I was so skinny and to try this or that.