💫TWENTY-TWO💫

Tessa thought she was a pretty leveled headed being but when she heard what Anthony fucking Stark did she lost all control.

"You are such a motherfucker!" The blue haired girl blew up earning concerned looks from the once mad group.

Jabbing at Tony, Tessa glared and glared hard causing a dark blue essence to roll off her body as if it were smoke from a soon to erupt volcano.

"You stole my hair! Do you know what you could do with that? Start World War three, four, five, twenty!" Tessa roared on.

"You are clearly an idiot, all that drinking fucked you up Anthony Stark!"
"Don't use my full name, its not as sexy." Earning a growl from Tessa.

"You are so unbelievable! You seriously have no brain cells dude! The staff! The staff is gone! And what's inside is a part of me that I need back!"
"No I'm pretty sure you just want it back Tessa." Tony stood his ground making that others very cautious. They knew Tony was stupidly smart but to go against Tessa, that was plain stupidity and no amount of smart brain cells could save him from his own death.

"No Anthony I need it! Without it, I'm in pain so don't be a douche."

"You really have a mouth on you damn." Tony pointed out knowing that he was in deep trouble.
"Alright I'm sorry okay! Just let's try to get it back and defeat Ultron."
"Good idea, finally your brain decided to top cat napping!" With that Tessa stormed out of the room not without yelling out so the others could hear.

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY I DID NOT KILL YOU STARK!"

••••

The group got a lead, fought the bastard child of Tony but then lost. Next thing Tessa knew she was standing outside a farm house while Clint led the way.

"What is going on?" She nudged Natasha who just smiled. "Nat don't do that."
"Do what?" The red head questioned.
"Smile it's creepy."
"Don't make me shoot you again."
The two stopped bickering as soon as they heard children yell 'daddy'.
"Oh my tainted mind.."

Tessa watched the two children jump into Clint's arms while a very pregnant lady came into view. Clint went over and kiss her cheek making Tessa look away.

"Hawkward..."
"You know I can't hear you." Clint looked at Tessa who just blushed a faint blue.

"Hawkward."
"Sorry to impose..." Steve says as he uncomfortably stands in the house.
"Yeah we would have called but we had no idea you existed." Tony spoke up earning a smack from Tessa.
"Be nice."
"Says you!" He rolls his eyes making Tessa smile.

"Guys this is my sister Laura."
Everyone nodded except Tessa who waved.
While everyone got settled in Thor stood at the door.
"I'm leaving." He announced to Tessa who walked over to him.
Shocked she questions why.
"Because I had a vision.."
"Thor, that girl manipulated your brain, okay she even got me.." Tessa admitted. When her and the team faced Ultron there were enhanced working with him. One that caused the team to hallucinate. Even Tessa was shaken.

"No.. Heimdall will know. I must go, I'll be back. Goodbye Tessa." With that Thor leans down and plants a small kiss on Tessa's cheek. With that he leaves, leaving Tessa stunned.

"I knew something was going on with you two!"
"Shut up Clint."