Chapter 15

Lisa's PoV
"How's your sleep?"Bambam ask me

We entered the school. And hell. I don't want to go here ,honestly. I want to sleep. I'm very sleepy. Fuck that drink that Bambam ordered for me— And also that girl who suddenly kiss me last night. She even left a mark on my neck. Tsk!

"Terrible "I answered , he just chuckled .

I saw Rosé with Jisoo walking towards our direction so I waved. They waved back and heck. Jennie's also walking towards our direction.

"Bam , what happened to Jennie last night?"I ask him because I can't really remember what happened next after the girl kiss me.

"Ask her"he answered smirking that made me annoyed.

Hate him.

"You seemed tired ,Liz"Rosé said as we hug.

"Probably ,she had a mark on her neck"And of course I didn't hug Jisoo because she got me annoyed .

I was hesitant to hug Jennie at first but I did it anyways to not make it awkward between us. She seems surprised of my action so I hurriedly break it.

"You're so mean"Jisoo said so I just ignore it because I'm tired to fight with her today so no.

"How was last night? Did you have fun?"Rosé ask me.

I look at her confused because she seems like she's not angry about it so I just shake my head.

"See this?"I pointed the hickey on my neck.

"This is bull to the shit"I said fiercely as I left them.

I heard Bambam laughing from the back . Tch. I don't really enjoy having a hickey on my body. I hate it. It makes me feel irritated. At the very first, I was just joking around with my friends and that girl is really strange. I didn't even want to talk to her but I don't want to be mean . Turns out like this. I hate it.

Jisoo's PoV
"It seems like it'll be hard for us"I said.

Bambam sighed and drink his coffee. We are having a talk to plan things out. Because Lisa will be going to Australia next next week for her training about photography. We don't have classes this afternoon so we just tall about this.

"I don't think so"I look at Chaeng confused.

"Why?"I ask her

"These days ,Jennie seems so concerned to Lisa"She said looking at the table.

"Yeah. Last night , Lisa was intimately talking to the girl who gave the hickey on her neck and Jennie was very jealous about it.She was about to make a scene about it but I stop her"Bambam said laughing.

I felt relieved. So Jennie likes Lisa? But she's just denial about it? Damn her hahaha.

"Is that so? Then I'm looking forward for it"I said smiling to them.

"I want to remind you something guys. Remember what I said?"Bambam ask us smirking.

Tsk. He's such a good friend.

Third Person's PoV
"Are you sure about it?"he ask Lisa shocked.

"Yes , and why not? You are a good friend"Lisa answered him smiling.

"Yes! Thank you!"Gedeon is jumping because of happiness. Lisa said to him that he could go with them if he'll do good about his studies. He is a first year student ,studying about photography too.

"I heard that you are also a model"Lisa said as she fix her clothes.

"Not yet known.I just give it a try—"he was cut off by Jennie who suddenly garb Lisa's wrist.

Gedeon smiled at the action and just waved at Lisa as a sign of good bye.

Lisa is shock by the action so she just laugh. Jennie is so confusing sometimes. Jennie brought her to the parking lot of the school and look at Lisa. Lisa raise a brow and gently removes Jennie's hand on her wrist.

"You want me to bring you home?"Lisa ask her kindly while opening her car.

"No"Jennie answered casually that made Lisa chuckle and get her thing and then she put it at the back of the car.

"Did you ask your mother to tell me that I should eat ramen with you?"Jennie ask crossing her arms.

"What are you saying?"Lisa ask back. Jennie didn't answer her instead she just raise a brow.

Lisa unconsciously slap her head and laugh.

"Wait"Lisa said as she dial her mother's number.

She set it up to loudspeaker so that Jennie could hear.

"Lisa?"

"Mom , did you ask Jennie to eat ramen with me?"Lisa ask using the english language so that Jennie could understand.

"That's right! Are you enjoying it my daught—"before her mother could speak she cut it off

"Mom , stop doing that! Don't bother her this much!"Lisa said almost yelling to the phone.

Jennie was angry of what Lisa said so she grab the phone on Lisa's hand and started talking to her mother.

"This is Jennie! Don't worry , Im fine with it.Don't listen to Lisa haha"Jennie said that made Lisa furrow her brows and angrily grab her phone on Jennie's hand and ended the call.

Jennie slap her arms.

"How dare you say that kind of things to your mother!?"Jennie ask in a low tone but she's still angry.

"I'm just reminding her that ,that is not her business"Lisa answered her but Jennie slaps her again.

"Awww!"Lisa hissed.

"Don't talk to your mother like that"Jennie scolded her.

"I'm tired of arguing with you ,unnie. Let's schedule it next time—"Lisa yelled in pain because Jennie slaps her again.

"Aishhh!! Seriously! Stop it—"Lisa was stop by Jennie's sudden action.

She put her pointing finger on Lisa's lips to make her shut.

"You're too loud"Jennie said as she remove her hands from Lisa's lips.

A smirk form from Jennie's lips as she saw how Lisa gulp of her sudden action.

"Let's go,babe?"Jennie tease that made Lisa froze.

Jennie get in inside Lisa's car with smile on her face. She doesn't  know what she did earlier but she's happy about it. This things made Lisa had a hard time to get over her. 'What's with her?',Lisa mentally ask herself .

------------------------
A/N
Happy Jenlisa Day guys! Hindi parin humihinga ship natin. Laban lang!