#1 First Encounter

Yamada Hizashi well known as the pro hero Present Mic,
but even heros make small mistakes. Turns out he
woke up late and was late for his work as a teacher he was
running down the sidewalk making his was to UA.
You just so happen to be walking to UA as well, actually
you were going to be a teacher there. You'd be teaching
math and you were very nervous it was your first time actually
teaching a class.

All of a sudden you felt someone bump into you which made you drop your bag. "Ah i'm so sorry ma'am!" You grabbed your bag off the floor and looked up and by surprise you looked up to see the one and only Present Mic.
"N-No it's alright i'm fine really!" You smiled brightly he smiled back then immediately started running into the gates of UA you laughed a bit and started walking again. 'looks like we're headed to the same place.'

**

You had finally finished teaching your first couple of classes
you were headed to the teachers lounge for a much needed break.
On your way there you turned a corner and bumped into something or someone. "Ow what the hell did I hit?" You looked up and noticed you had bumped into Present Mic's chest. "Sorry are you ok!" 'God damn this man is loud.' "Jeez what are you made of, your chest is as hard as a rock." You saw him smile. "Your the girl I bumped into this morning." He said with a smile on his face. "Yes, my name is Y/N L/N im the new math teacher." You held out your hand from him to shake he grabbed your hand shaking it firmly.
"So miss Y/N where you heading?" You took a second to remember where you were going."Teacher's lounge." He chuckled lightly. "The teacher's lounge is that way." He pointed to the opposite direction of where you were walking,
you smiled and sighed. "Of course it is." You turned around and started walking Mic had walked up next to you."Mind if I walk with you?" You smiled."Sure."       

Word count: 360 words
Time taken: 3 minutes