Chapter 43

***

***

"You did what?" Yoongi looked up at me from his computer.

"I'm sorry okay, I don't know how to respond," I defended myself.

I came here with Hoseok sleeping in Yoongi's bed. Normally, I would ask them both what the hell he's doing here but because that's not the reason I came here in the first place, I ignored my brother sleeping with no shirt in his bed.

"You could've just said you're giving him a chance," Yoongi suggested.

I just shrugged and stared at him.

He groaned in frustration and handed me a stick of cigarette.

"I don't smoke," I gave the stick back to him.

"Right," he must've confused me for someone.

He turned his chair to face me and inhaled sharply.

"Look, Jungkook is gone Hea," he started with a quiet voice.

"You can't bring him back. Jimin is here, he's here and he's willing to wait for you. It's been months Hea. No, actually, it's almost a year since my brother is gone. I think you deserve to be free from him," he finished with an exhale.

Still have no words.

"I know you loved him so much. He loves you too Hea so I know he will not like what he's seing now," he finished patting my head.

I was about to speak when my brother moaned.

"Y-Yoongi," he breathed.

I look at his direction to see him tossing. When I turned back to look at Yoongi, his face is all red.

"Oh my god," I said covering my mouth.

I know he was about to defend himself but I pretended to cover my ears and rush out of the room.

I cannot believe what's actually happening.

--

I checked myself once again in the mirror and scrunch my face. Another social event it is. For the past gatherings I've been attending to, Edward never showed up. Is he hiding?

I secretly strap the holster on my leg and slid in my gun. I am sure Hoseok won't let me bring any if he sees me.

 I am sure Hoseok won't let me bring any if he sees me