Part 22: Tofu Fish Stick

In POV

Sun leaved me alone in a quiet corridor, I called for him for several times, but he avoided that. He run to the class. My anger was burning inside, I couldn't be back to the class with this feel. I walked to rest room, I washed my face, looked at mirror in front of me.

My morning was really bad. I missed my breakfast as too late to wake up. Usually, Sun called for me in the morning to ensure that I totally woke up. Not only once, he could call twice or three times as I usually falling asleep again after he called me. As we got argument last night, he would not possible to call me by this morning. I understood.

In another side, my mom and dad were really angry at me, I got a hit at my right cheek. It was really hurt. This morning, I needed to ensure that there would be no mark in my right cheek. Unless, everyone would ask me about that. It should be really annoying.

As still angry at me, they didn't wake me up. Moreover, no alarm was set in my phone, unluckiness were totally mine, for this morning. I took a bath as quick as possible. When I went out from my room, I walked directly to the dining room. Although I couldn't get breakfast, I hoped there would be something for my stomach.

I took a glass of milk and looking for my car's key. After a few moments, my dad said that he took the key. I would not be allowed to use the car until one time, they didn't say about that. For sure, I was hardly complaining about that. But, my mom and dad didn't hear any reason from me. I lost my time, I had to end my argument with them. Okay, I needed go to school by bus meanwhile it would almost late.

Fortunately, I could make it. I arrived in the class, 10 minutes before the class should be started. I run to the class. When I entered the class, that class had been full. I sat on my chair and greeted Rose. She didn't reply to me. I looked at her and I just realized that she was sobbing, a bit.

I asked about what happened to her. Initially, she avoided to talk to me. As I insisted to know, she turned her face toward me. She saw my face with straight look, I felt uneasy as I was worrying she saw a bruise on my cheek. I avoided her sight.

But, accidentally, she started to talk about her conversation with Sun this morning. She told me that Sun warned her regarding me, in the name of my parent. She told me that Sun was talking about pub, I was drunken, my problem with my parent and including the hit last night. She knew everything. She asked apologize to me, for several times. She said that she had no intention about that.

I felt fully embarrassed as she knew that I was hit by my dad, she was really regretting about that. That should not be a problem if Sun didn't tell her. But, after Sun told her, the story would be different. I felt like I was toddler who needed protection from others.

I couldn't hold myself. I walked toward Sun and dragged him. I needed to make it clear. He had to know that he didn't need to involve in my life, especially of my parent and what did happen over me. But, I was failed as he leaved me, stuttered. I tried to call her for several times, but he already run to the class.

I surrendered. I walked to the class, slowly. When I entered the class, I saw Sun was moving the seat beside of Ai Nam. I looked at him, but he avoided my sight. He was not really care about me. Frankly, I was totally jealous of him as he sat beside of Ai Nam.

I hate him for what he did to me, about what he talked to Rose. But, when he was close to others, I hate it more than anything. I had to be the only one who available beside of him.

--*--

Ai Nam POV

It was really strange, about Sun and In. I noticed that they tried to look each other, but avoided the sight at the same time. Was there any problem between them? I was quiet sure, but I didn't know the problem was.