James and Jamie

S U M M A R Y

"We were two worlds that were never meant to collide, and when we did, we caused an explosion."

James Miller and Jamie Anderson were two people who were never meant to be. He's the quiet kid in class struggling with his mother's cancer diagnosis. She's the academic over-achiever burying herself in work as an escape from her parent's tumultuous relationship. 

When a tragic accident turns Jamie's life upside down, leaving her questioning her existence and identity in the world, she finds unexpected solace in the arms of James. Two broken souls intertwine, and as their lives slowly begin to merge, James and Jamie learn that there's strength in togetherness, light in dark places, and love in times of grief.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hi there! Thank you for giving James and Jamie a chance. I've written several books on this platform since joining, but none of them have such a strong focus on real, raw relationships and issues such as this one. I struggled a lot while writing this, but I've grown a lot too, as a writer and a reader. I hope you'll enjoy this book and grow to love James and Jamie as I have.

This is a first draft, so please excuse any grammatical/spelling errors! I will return and edit this after the story is completed.

Thank you for reading!

xx

Evie

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author, except for reviewers who may quote parts of the book for review purposes.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © lavenderlove- 2019