Chapter 95: One Bad Deal!

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The cold fury inside of (Y/N) was enough to stun the Ninjas into silence. The Ninja's and Ninja-in-training froze in place, Cole had vanished without a trace.

Nadakhan just shifted a bit, playing with his hands almost nervously as he waited for this (Y/N)'s reaction.

One of the Ninjas went to speak but stopped before he could get a word out (Y/N) eyes boring into his so intensely that it looked like (Y/N) was trying to set him on fire.

Nadakhan breathed out as gently as he could, his crew's eyes never once leaving (Y/N) out of fear.

Nadakhan studied (Y/N) with great interest, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, Nadakhan opened his mouth and said. "The Realm Crystal summons portals to other realms... Well, summoned it appears the Ninjas have destroyed it."

"(Y/N), please, let us explain..." Lloyd began to try and explain he was slightly shivering in fear, with tears in his eyes.

Zane and Jay were holding hands out of fear in a desperate attempt to comfort one and other.

Nya buried her face into her brothers side out of sheer terror of (Y/N) incoming wrath. Kai hadn't even noticed as he was frozen in place to frightened to even blink.

(Y/N)'s body was just radiating negativity towards everything. (Y/N) was teetering off the edge. As though she was about to break... And Kai prayed to the First Spinjitzu Master that (Y/N) wasn't about to have a psychotic break.

"How long...?" (Y/N) questioned, it was a whispered tone that sent ones mind into an anxiety-filled panic just hearing that tone.

Nadakhan and his crew were even intimidated by the girl in front of them.