Promises

Harry's POV
Keep your word or you're going to regret it. Trust me Harry, you don't want to know. I was walking to the lake, where I always meet (Yn). Why would I regret it? What could the lass do? "Hey lass sorry I'm late I—" I look up and she's not there. "Lass?" I call. I hear whimpers. What the..? I follow the sound, and I glare at what I see.

"P-please.... go away..... P-Parker please...." He had her wrists tightly pinned against a tree. "Come on sweetheart, you can't stay away from me for much longer. I will make you mine." "Parker please!" Her eyes filled with tears, and I snapped. I sprint forward, and I yank him away from her. "I thought I made eht very clear that ye were not teh touch 'er." I said eerily calm.

"You always have to ruin everything, don't you Harry. One way or another I will get what I want. One way or another I will get her." "Stay away from 'er. This is yer last warnin' Pan." He holds his hands up in surrender and walks away. He walks away and I turn to (Yn). Her eyes are wide, she's shaking, and tears a running down her face. "Princess." I say gently. She slowly looks up at me. I start to open my mouth to speak, when her arms wrap around me and she sobs loudly. I'm going to kill him.

"I'm so sorry, I was gonna be here soon but Ben needed teh talk teh me." I whispered as she gripped the back of my jacket. "I'm just glad you got here.... I think he would've—" "Shh.... eht's okay... I'm here princess.... I'm here." We sink down to our knees, and she continues to cry into my shirt.

"Never leave me... please..." She whispers desperately. It was like a switch clicked. "I will always be here teh protect ye. I promise I'm never going to leave ye. If I'm not near ye, and I feel like yer in danger. I will find ye, I promise." "Don't break your promise Harry. I'm trusting you.... with everything." With everything? Lass, don't do that.... don't make me feel like regretting this.... cause... I won't.

"I won't lass, I promise." I.... I'm sorry... her hug relaxes and after a few moments she falls asleep. I pick her up. Lass.... what have you done.... I can see it in your eyes.... I know how you feel about me... what have you done? I sigh and head back to the dorm. I place her on her bed and I sigh again. "Lass, What have you done?" I sigh and then go to bed. What have you done? What am I gonna do?

Parker's POV
Stupid pirate always ruining everything. I will get her, I will get what I want... what I need to escape. Stupid pirate. I almost had it! He had to ruin everything! "He always has to butt in!" "Yes he does Parker. But you have to succeed, remember I don't need you. I'm just helping you get what you want. And in return I'll get what I want." "I know! And I'm trying but that pirate keeps messing everything up!"

"Maybe if you weren't so forward with her, it would work. Calm down, and start by apologizing for how you've been acting. Then maybe she'll warm up and start to fall for you. But you have to reverse the major damage you've already caused you idiot." "Yeah... I should apologize. That was a little over the line..." "A little? The girl was terrified you idiot! If you don't fix this I will kill you, and find my own way to get what I want!"

"I'll fix it I promise!" "You better, now get to it! I'll give you a month, if her attitude hasn't changed, you're dead." "Y-Yes.. okay." "You're dismissed." "Who are you anyway?" The shadow chuckles darkly. "Wouldn't you like to know? Leave."

Harry's POV
I was going to kill him, end of story. As I was trying to find him, I hear talking. What the? I heard a weird whisper, and the annoyingly familiar voice of Pan responds. "I'll fixit i promise!" Fix what? "Y-Yes.. okay." "Who are you anyway?" Who is he talking to? Fix what? What is he up to?! I don't like this.

Not one bit, I knew something was off and now I know what it is. Well, sorta know what it is. I promised I'd protect her, I plan on keeping that promise. I walk away from there and head back to the dorms. I couldn't sleep, now I know why. There's an extremely evil force lurking in Auradon and I'm afraid (Yn), is the target.

??'s POV
I finished my threat with the boy. He better not screw this up. This is the easiest way to get out of here. "M-Master?" I turn and face the one who spoke. "What?" "The Fates have to tell you something." I nod and go to where they usually are. "Welcome. Hades."