Chapter 23

I'm pretty sure Tom Holland is in Atlanta and I'm in Georgia. I'm dying. AND my dad works next to where they're filming Chaos walking. I'm shooketh

              Camryn and Peter were at the dog park with Chewie. He wasn't doing much, just sniffing around and trying to avoid other dogs. Camryn was petting all the other dogs while Peter watched theirs. A few minutes pass before hands cover his eyes and a familiar voice speaks.

                 "Guess who Petey?" Peter smiles as he recognizes the voice of one of his best friends.

                  "Hi Wade." The hands disappear from around his eyes and his friend sits next to him (I may or may not ship spideypool, but this is a spideychelle subplot story.). Wade smiles at Peter and nudges his shoulder.

                  "What are you doing out here? Did you get a dog? What's its name? What breed is it?" Peter laughs as Wade continues his questions excitedly until Camryn walks up.

                 "Daddy look! Chewie's playing with another dog! He's not scared." Peter smiled at the girl.

                 "I see Cam. Are you having fun?" The girl nods her head happily.

                 "Yeah, but can we go soon? I want to get some lunch after I pet a few more dogs." Peter laughs softly.

                 "Of course Cam. Whenever you're ready." The girl smiles again and waves at Wade once she notices him then skips away. Wade looked at Peter in shock.

                  "Daddy? You had a kid while I was gone Parker?" Peter just shakes his head fondly.

                   "She's not my biological kid. But I do lover her as if she was." Wade smiled at Peter again then smirks.

                   "Sooooo, how are things with Mj?" Peter blushed slightly as he cleared his throat.

                   "They're good I guess. Camryn really likes her too." Wade gives him a knowing look before laughing at Peters discomfort. He pulls him into a side hug.

                   "I missed you spidey. I'll see you soon baby boy." Peter rolls his eyes at Wades nickname, but hugs him back and smiles as he leaves. After he's out of sight, Camryn walked up to Peter again.

                   "Who was that daddy?" Peter picked up Camryn and put Chewies leash back on.

                   "Just an old friend Cam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: listen.... I love Deadpool and these two together are super cute, but this isn't a spideypool story. Also I wrote this so I could tell you my idea for a future story. Warning: I'm obsessed with horses
- Peter is a kid who gets into trouble a lot. Like, a lot. Eventually, May thinks it's gone too far and she sends him to a barn to learn about work. He meets Tony and he soon realizes what it's like to have multiple parental figures in his life that want him to get better.

There's more to it, I just don't want to give the idea to someone then they steal it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace