Blood, Sweat & Tears

Author's POV:  

•Not proofread•

“This is all your fucking fault” Yoongi gritted his teeth while sweating buckets.

“You don't mean that Yoongay” Hoseok pouted, “and let's reign in that language okay? We don't need that around our baby.”

“Ahm” a throat clearing made them look up, “if you're both done, we're trying to birth a baby here” Dr. Jae gave a sarcastic smile, making Hoseok turn red with embarrassment.

Hoseok apologised and nodded, cuing the process to start.

Yoongi's labour wasn't as hard as Jimin, nor lengthy. In no time, the doctor handed Hoseok their baby.

“Congratulations Mr and Mr. Min” he smiled while he patted Hoseok's back and left.

“Don't cry sugar” Yoongi whispered when he saw his husband tear up.

“But he's so tiny, and beautiful” Hoseok sniffled.

“And you're crying too” Hoseok pointed out, making Yoongi wipe his obvious tears.

“I don't cry” Yoongi scoffed and gestured to hold the baby. Hoseok carefully handed him the baby and Yoongi stared at him in wonder, totally captivated by the baby which resembled him.

“Okay, I cry occasionally” Yoongi broke out into sobs, making Hoseok chuckle before he embraced him.

An hour later, fuck ton of people waltzed into the hospital room, congratulating the couple.

“He's exactly like Yoongi” Jungkook chuckled, leaning over to look at the baby in Jimin's arms. Meanwhile he was holding their own one month old baby in his arms.

Minkook was busy questioning the hell out of anyone he saw, asking various things, including when he's going to have a baby of his own. That particularly made his parents laugh their heads off.

“What are you going to name him?” Taehyung asked, now holding the baby in his arms. Arjun was right beside him, enjoying the sight. His head couldn't stop providing him future scenarios.

“Actually we couldn't come up with a name” Hoseok laughed while wiping away his happy tears.

“Yeah, we figured we could let you all decide it” Yoongi added and Hoseok nodded in agreement.

“I volunteer!” A loud voice called out at the entrance of the hospital room.

“Nammie!” Minkook squealed and ran at his cousin sister and hugged her. Although she was a bit elder than him, they got along well.

“Hyungs! You came” Jimin smiled at the couple and the taller one took the baby from Jimin's arms and cooed.

“Sorry we're a little late. Namseok had to get a gift for her uncles” Seokjin gestured towards his daughter who was excitedly showing off something to Minkook by opening a huge bag she held in her tiny hands.

“Cute” Jimin giggled at her kindness.

“So what are your suggestions baby?” Namjoon asked after he was done greeting basically everyone in the room and settled next to his husband on the couch, the baby still in Seokjin's arms, fast asleep.

“Yoonho” Seokjin declared loud enough for everyone to hear.

“It's perfect!” Hoseok screamed but was immediately shushed by everyone since his kid was sleeping peacefully.