Pop up Visit

.......two weeks later......

Leah pretty self in media

Kayoir POV
"movvveeeee kamiiiii" Kleo whined out. Kamille was currently giving Kleo hugs and kisses and she wasn't with it.

"Stopppp. Lemme wove youu" Kamille said not stopping her hugs. Over the past few days they've grown a lot. Now they're the size of three year olds and they running us down. And I got to see their personalities.

Kamille is the loving and girlier one and Kleo is the mean and tomboyish one. Kleo doesn't play about her sister though. She threw a rock at a boy who was bullying her on the playground. Kid ended up having a concussion.

"Where mammy?" Kleo asked. I told her she was out with her friends. I was so stressed out and exhausted. I heard the door bell ring and I immediately got pissed.

"Damn it! Who the fuck is it?" I swung the door open and my heart dropped.

"Is that a way to talk to your auntie?"

Rue POV
I was at the mall with Chelsea and Zyanya. Moe walked somewhere else because I guess her friend is her too.

"I want to get something perfect." I told the jeweler.

"Well look at these ring selections. I'm sure you will be pleased madam. Please inform me if you need anything." He walked away talking to the next customer.

"Does she like flashy things?" Chelsea asked.

"Kinda. But then again not really. Her favorite color is black and she likes different stuff"

"Black you say? What about this one?" Zyanya said pointing out a ring. I looked over and my jaw dropped.

"That's perfect. Sir? I would like this ring"

"Excellent choice ma'am. I'll ring this up for you?"

Zyanya walked up to Moe giving her a hug and I saw the shirt light skin girl standing next to them.

"Hey babe. Wassup Leah" Zyanya said giving the girl who I assume name is Leah a hug.

"Rue this is Leah she's....a friend of me and Moe's" Zyanya introduced. (this is the author..if you know then you know👀🤫)

. Chelsea of course was tryna get this girl number at the desk.

"Oh hey. This is my best friend Chelsea. Nigga introduce yo self" I said smacking her upside the head. She turned around and she made a face.

"Well I'll be damned" Chelsea said.

"Chelsea Raye.....of course you still tryna get in another bitch panties. I ain't surprised." Leah said shrugging.

"Of course you still clingy and let nobody breathe. I ain't surprised about that" Chelsea replied and Leah smirked.

"Of course you still can't decide if you want trash or treasure. I'm definitely not surprised about that." Chelsea just rolled her eyes.

"Um okay anyway well here's the plan. We go out to dinner, have a civilized time, you pop the question and boom. Deal?" Zyanya said. We all agreed and went back to the limo. Her driver was talking to this young man and Zyanya interrupted.

"Nope nigga let's go before you catch a case" Reginald rolled his eyes.

"Bitch mind your business. Mad because my pussy pops severely and yours don't TUH" he said snapping his fingers.

"Man fuck you!" Zyanya said smacking him in the back of his bald head.

"Ya cunny mattress.....hi Moe baby how you doing? Why are you with that hoe I hate her" I heard Reginald day and I chuckled walking to the car.

I pull up in the drive way and I see two toddlers run to the door putting their faces on the windows. Haha....I almost forgot those were my two week old twins.....who at the same time were three.

They opened the door and they both jumped on me saying two different things at once.

"MAMMY IVE MISSED YOU! WHEA WERE YOUUUU? WE PLAYED GAMES ATE FOOD WATCH TV I WOVE YOUUU..." Kamille said rambling but I was focusing on what Kleo was saying.

"Um mammy. It's nice to see you but it's strange lady here making mommy cry."

Kleo said tryna pull me into the house. I come in and Kay'oir was indeed crying sitting next to a lady I've never seen before. She sorta looked like Kay'oir though.

"It's alright child. No need to cry. I told you this already." The lady soothingly spoke rubbing Kay'oirs back.

"I....I thought I'd never see you again." She said still sobbing.

"Who is this gorgeous young lady here?" Kay'oir turned around and gave me a hug.

"This is Rue. Rue this is my auntie. I told you about her before." I sat there lost then I remembered.

"Ohhhh. You're the lady who helped take care of her" Her aunt nodded.

"Mmhmm cause her bitch of a mother didn't want to do it. God damn her soul. Call me Angie." She said shaking her hand.

"Are these beautiful girls yours Kay'oir?" Kay'oir nodded.

"They are just beautiful just like their mothers. Well I'll be on my way. I don't want to intrude." Angie said grabbing her purse and heading for twins to give them hugs then towards the door.

"Auntie you're not intruding anything" Kay'oir said following her to the door.

"No child but not yet. They way you look stressed you need some sleep. Or some of what you young people say....act right" She said chuckling and I just sat there looking embarrassed.

"Well bye loves. I'll be back soon." She said walking to her car. She seems hella cool. Like that favorite aunt who travels and has the most money and is all the kids favorite.

"I like her" I said sitting Kleo next to me. Kamille was cuddling next to Kleo just looking as happy as she could be.

"Well would you like to go out for dinner tomorrow? It will be Chelsea, Moe and Zyanya, their friend and us." Kay'oir looked skeptical.

"What about the babies" Kay'oir said and Kleo made a face.

"We ain't no babies. We can take care of ourselves right Kammi" she declared in her high pitched voice tapping Kamille for support.

"I don't mind. I okay either way" she said shrugging.

"Well looks like dinner tomorrow night it is" I said smiling and Kay'oir gave a small smile back.

I hope this isn't too soon.

hey girl hey❤️

Enjoy the chapter???

Any questions or concerns????

Aren't the twins just adorable???

Meet Auntie Angie everyone 😍😍😍(if you don't know who this is then please turn yourself into the police)

BYE BYEEEEEE💜💜💜💜