Eighteen

Rose

My Words Of Wisdom

Men = Trash.

Love = Fake.

Relationships = Temporary.

Trust = Unreliable.

Life = Lies.

With each punch, three words kept me going.

Men

Are

Trash

Men

Are

Trash

Men

Are

Trash

MEN

ARE

TRASH!

With the last punch, I grunted in frustration, the sound echoing around the room.

I sighed, throwing off my gloves and exhaling loudly as I leaned against the ropes, wiping my sweaty forehead. I panted, closing my eyes as I tried to calm down, desperate for water.

"You good?"

I opened my eyes and locked them with Dax, a playful smile on his face. I licked my lips and nodded, breathless.

"Got some anger built in you, sheesh," he chuckled, picking up my gloves and putting them away. He sat back down on the ground, fixing something.

"You could call it that," I replied, picking up my water and gulping it down quickly, putting the lid back on. "Has the woman gone?" I asked, trying my hardest to keep my voice neutral. I held back every bit of bitterness I had in me.

He nodded, glancing up at me as I leaned against the ropes. "Yeah. Don't you know who she is?"

I shook my head, sighing softly as I wiped my face with a small towel, bringing it down to my neck and chest.

"That was Vanessa; Cris's ex. Damn, what a bitch she was."

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked, my eyebrows knotting together. Dax rolled his eyes, scoffing. "She slept with one of our enemies then he forgave her after a while but later, out of nowhere, she left without a word."

I rubbed my lips together, sighing. "Whatever. I'm gonna head in the shower, hopefully Jordan and Gage'll be back with the food. I'm starving," I told Dax. He chuckled, agreeing with me.

I left and went back upstairs into the loft, heading straight into my en suite and to the shower.

I striped out of my clothes and took my hair out of its ponytail as she shower began to run.