Summary + Author's Note

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Ramona Blue Ramirez is many things: an immigrant college student trying to get by during her second year of university. A sandwich shop employee. A wannabe writer. The owner of a wardrobe that looks more like the end of a rainbow than anything else. And, if you asked her what she was working on: stuck.

It's been a full year since Ramona finished writing anything she started. Anxious, worried, and wondering if writing is even still for her, Ramona sets out to write the script to a movie for the chance of a lifetime and teams up with friends to see it come to life.

However, during the filming process, long-hidden emotions surface and Ramona learns that if there's anything truer than the stories she wished to write, it was this: life was not like the movies. No matter what anyone leads you to believe.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I initially published this on my other account, rosenthals. I'd adapted it into a novel from the finished script I wrote. However, I was unable to finish it so I've decided to just publish it in script form, as inspired by paulapdx. So it goes without saying that the way this story is structured might be unconventional or different from the typical Wattpad story. In my head, I saw it as a teen indie movie. No matter the case, I hope you enjoy it!

P.S. This is the first draft, so please be kind on my errors!

*

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without my permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.