chapter 8

"Lily, from today onwards you are going to live here." Said grandma Verena Vean

I look up to her with a blank look and nod my head.

I was instructed by grandma Verena Vean to live here and to go to school next week.

I found out that I find everything that the teacher taught to be easy, it was so easy! I don't get it why my classmates find it so difficult?

My classmates avoided me due to my awkward position in my family and some are annoyed by me.

One day, during class time, my teacher write the wrong answers on the board, so I told him, that it is wrong. Everyone laughed at him. I felt weird since the teacher shouted at me and told me that you're a student, so act like one. I told him that you were wrong, so I told you. He got angry at me and challenged me to a match. I agreed.

And I won, he lost miserably. The questions were not that hard to solve, yet I don't get it why people around me make such a big deal about it.

There was this popular guy who confessed to me and then all the girls got jealous of me and the bullying started.

They wrote on my table, GET LOST YOU MONSTER, they gang up on me whenever there is no one looking around, they pull my hair and hit me. They threaten me.

I find them so childish. This much is nothing, yet why am I trying to kill myself again..... I held my knife and just before I wanted to kill myself, I stopped. I m such a coward aren't I....

I'm so annoyed. I did not pay attention to where I was walking. And then a car hit me and I soon collapse on the floor. I saw a boy with silver hair and eyes looking at me worriedly and soon I fainted, I was surrounded by darkness, it was very peaceful inside, I could hide my pain and lock my fear inside.

I opened my eyes the light was too blinding. I saw the boy, he looked at me and called the doctor, the doctor checked up on me and said that my condition now is stable.

The boy introduce himself to me

"Hello, my name is Josh Ronbel. It's such a great honour of saving you my lady" said Josh as he smiled at me

I was dumbfounded by his sweet, caring smile, that I kept on staring at him.

I did not realized how much time has passed since then. I don't know why my heart for the first time started to beat so much.

After some days, the hospital finally discharged me. Grandma Verena Vean came to pick me up. She told me that I need to get engaged with someone. I was so angry that I glared at her and outright rejected her proposal. I thought that she was going to force me, but turns out that she didn't.

Grandma suddenly came and wanted to start living with me. I clearly refused her, I did not want to live together with her since she is the reason why my parents hates me. So I hate her as well.

After that the bullying from the servants stopped. I got new/better servants in the house, who treated me well.

I transfer to a new school, where my step sister was currently studying at, I felt so envious of her, she had my dad's love and I could see them always smiling, laughing with each other. And whenever my dad saw me he would totally ignore me as if I don't even exist.

I was too sad, and out of depression. I wanted to suicide and this time I was determined to kill myself. Just when I was going to jump out of the building. A strong hand held me.

"STOP! Do you know what you are doing is wrong?" said the guy who yet again saved me, JOSH RONBEL.

I looked at him and was dumbfounded, he started to console me and I did not know why but I slowly ended up crying loudly on his shoulders and let out all my thoughts/emotions to him. He patted my head gently and I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up I saw his handsome face so close to me, I blushed. I don't know why but my heart started to beat so fast again. I thanked him.

I realized that he was in my class and he was also new here. I started to hang out with him, he was so fun to be with.

One day, while I was looking for him. I saw him with a girl, she was very cute. I don't know why but I started to feel scared. She confessed her love to him. I felt like my world was falling apart. But I heard him reject her. I was so happy that I had forgotten my previous feelings. I soon approach them. I called out to him, and wrap my arms around his and looked at the girl with a smirk on my face, when he was not looking around.

One day, after school. I was walking with him and found out that there was someone who was trying to kill him.

He protected me and started to use his power to kill the assassins. The assassin used me as a shield and asked him to not use magic or I will die. Then he stopped using magic. I was scared, he was now being beaten up. I told him that use magic, it doesn't matter if I die or not. I told him that I always wanted to die. But he just smiled at me and told me that

"Lily, you should not have been here, you got dragged by me into this situation, so I should be the one who needs to die, Goodbye."

I imagined a world without him and I soon realized that I love him so much that I can't live without him. And I began to panic, my powers which were sealed started to leak out. I don't want him to LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD, WITHOUT HIM I WILL JUST BECOME A DOLL. I did not realized that I had began using my powers.

I soon fainted. When I woke up, I saw Josh face, he looked so glad that I'm alright. I did not know how much time had passed.

To be continue.......